Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Promethean Crawler with a binary rifle spawned somewhere behind me in spartan ops on halo 4 and took me out in one shot.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Military overwhelmed me in prototype.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Assassin's Creed 3: was hoping to dive off the cliff into the water but Connor had other plans. Jumped off, felllllll, landed on the shore and desynchronized. Dammit.

Familiar Poster

Surrounded by the taken and stabbed by mining equipment.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Ambushed by City Watch and stabbed to death. Thanks for the help, bone charms xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallout 3: My forgetful oblivious self was too busy jamming to "Jack Payne: Ain't That The Way It Goes?" walking right into a minefield in the middle of bridge causing them to all explode launching my ignorant self up high in the air.
Picked up by the neck and my head was cut off.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Misjudged a lava burst in the Eridium Blight when on my way to kill Geary. Melted there on the rocks.

Distinct Smoker

I failed at hunting in Assassin's Creed 3. I jumped off a cliff in attempt too attack a deer. sweatdrop

Unforgiving Duelist

Alduin. I'm just fine with my conjuration magic highest difficulty playthrough up till then. sweatdrop

Wheezing Lunatic

Hit in the face with a tomahawk. Thanks Red Dead Redemption. Awesome game though.

Dapper Bear

I was fooling around in WoW on one of my alts, half-assing a dungeon. Got killed by a boss. /shrug

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Some sort of frost blast from a Necromancer.

Fanatical Prophet

I got split in half by an airlock door in Dead Space 2 after I punched a plane of glass I 'thought' was indestructable. I had to sit down after watching Isaac slowly crushed to death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff