Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

Valus trampled me in Shadow of the Colossus because I forgot how to jump and grab onto his leg.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
iExorcist
Valus trampled me in Shadow of the Colossus because I forgot how to jump and grab onto his leg.
I hate it when you forget how to jump, it's such a simple thing but legitimately happens. That was happening tome in Oblivion the other day. I had to stop and go into the setting to figure it out.
I went up against the mid boss with incrediby underleveld people and there was a Geo Tile that made the enemies about 500 times stronger and they killed all my people with wind. Disgaea DS
I slowed down and dropped in a dark water abyss. Sonic generation water palace or go hit by a gimp with a penetrator saints row the third

Sparkly Star

The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist
I hate it when you forget how to jump, it's such a simple thing but legitimately happens. That was happening tome in Oblivion the other day. I had to stop and go into the setting to figure it out.

I could jump, I just couldn't remember for the life of me how to grab onto his fur, and thanks to Valus constantly moving around, trying to find me underneath his feet, I ended up getting trampled to death. Twice.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
iExorcist
The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist

I could jump, I just couldn't remember for the life of me how to grab onto his fur, and thanks to Valus constantly moving around, trying to find me underneath his feet, I ended up getting trampled to death. Twice.
I've always wanted to try that game. Sounds fun, I am just a PC gamer so no Shadow of the Colossus for Phantom.

Powerhouse

Was trying to fight off a bunch of people in The Darkness II but too many had lights while the rest filled me with bullets emotion_donotwant

Sparkly Star

The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist
The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist

I've always wanted to try that game. Sounds fun, I am just a PC gamer so no Shadow of the Colossus for Phantom.

I highly recommend it, as well as its spiritual predecessor, ICO.

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
iExorcist
The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist
The Phantom Slasher
iExorcist

I highly recommend it, as well as its spiritual predecessor, ICO.
Should I one day have the funds to buy a console, It's on my list.

2,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Made a lovely stain in Mirror's Edge not too long ago. Yay for misjudging distance!

Lightbringer

I last died by clicking on a mine spot in Minesweeper.

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Posted in here once before, will again with something more recent. I started a new game on oblivion. Ran into a quest that required I get Slaughterfish scales...I went into the water, and the fish....well between me forgeting the oxygen gauge, and getting attacked...I died going fishing...

Aged Seeker

I died after going all the way through New Londo Ruins, past Darkwraiths and drakes, traversing the abyss and finding out that:
The Four Kings don't play NO s**t.

Bashful Gaian

12,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Ha. The last time I posted here I was playing Limbo.
Earlier I was playing L4D2 and was killed by a smoker. >>;

In Dark Souls, I'm stuck in Blighttown. Either Quelaag or the run to her domain kills me. xD
I brought a super sledgehammer to a deathclaw fight and I'm not a melee character. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff