Welcome to Gaia! ::

hippojello's Significant Otter

Evanxeco
gothicgnome
Evanxeco
Fatal Frame series. if you have played them, try Silent Hill series. They both have spookers smile
I have played all of both biggrin

Try the Fear series then, it's a fps game but still has a very strong horror element smile
Yea if I can get over my bad aim it would be a bit better im always in fight or flight mod so that doesn't help with military strategies unless i get so freaked out i blow their head off which im highly known for in condemned but in fear i always get crotch shots cause im hiding in corners lol

see u next tuesday
Silent Hill pretty much
Done
Dead space 1/2

if you have a working ps2, order "The Suffering" from amazon or something (should be really cheap)

no seriously though..

Deadspace 1 play on at least normal/hard, and tone down the brightness a tad

will make you s**t bricks if you're a first time player (also play alone and at night wink )

Fat Kids Lag in RL
Dead space 1/2

if you have a working ps2, order "The Suffering" from amazon or something (should be really cheap)

no seriously though..

Deadspace 1 play on at least normal/hard, and tone down the brightness a tad

will make you s**t bricks if you're a first time player (also play alone and at night wink )
lol alright though sometimes group anticipation is also good plus I have friends who like to watch me game smile
Try these:Slender,Nosferatu:The Wrath of Malachi,Amnesia(1 and 2),Resident Evil(all of them),Anna,FEAR,Condemed Criminal Origins,Dead Island,Left 4 Dead(1 and 2),Fatal Frame(1-4),Silent Hill(all of them)and I'm sure you will find other,the Internet is full of them.

OctavianVanHellsing
Try these:Slender,Nosferatu:The Wrath of Malachi,Amnesia(1 and 2),Resident Evil(all of them),Anna,FEAR,Condemed Criminal Origins,Dead Island,Left 4 Dead(1 and 2),Fatal Frame(1-4),Silent Hill(all of them)and I'm sure you will find other,the Internet is full of them.
Ive actually already played most of those
gothicgnome
OctavianVanHellsing

The I will search for other if you want.But be sure to send me a response like "Ok" or "Fine".Thta way when I log in tommorow it will show me a notice.Of corse assuming you need other games... mrgreen

OctavianVanHellsing
gothicgnome
OctavianVanHellsing

The I will search for other if you want.But be sure to send me a response like "Ok" or "Fine".Thta way when I log in tommorow it will show me a notice.Of corse assuming you need other games... mrgreen
of course smile

Chatty Regular

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Like Damps said, Call of Cthulhu and Eternal Darkness (even if I haven't played the latter, I've heard a lot of great things though sweatdrop )

Also, if you do point and click games and want to dive into older titles, definitely give Clock Tower a try (Except for 3. Clock Tower 3 wasn't that great, imo)
Fear, dead space, Resident evil, silent hill, Condemmed.

Elaine Spencer
Like Damps said, Call of Cthulhu and Eternal Darkness (even if I haven't played the latter, I've heard a lot of great things though sweatdrop )

Also, if you do point and click games and want to dive into older titles, definitely give Clock Tower a try (Except for 3. Clock Tower 3 wasn't that great, imo)
I do. So i'll look into it smile

XxTimekiller_BxX
Played all but dead space
gothicgnome
XxTimekiller_BxX

Well check it out biggrin
gothicgnome
XxTimekiller_BxX

XxTimekiller_BxX
gothicgnome
XxTimekiller_BxX

Alright I'll gamefly it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out