Welcome to Gaia! ::

hippojello's Significant Otter

Hey guys I need names of some cool horror games I haven't played yet!!! Please ^_^
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

inb4 Amnesia and other "jumpscare" garbage.

Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

inb4 Amnesia and other "jumpscare" garbage.
I have played Amnesia but last thing I remember about bloodlines was it was coming out so I guess i need to look into that one again xd

Girl-Crazy Grabber

I was going to respond but then I was hypnotized by Vash and then I forgot what I was going to say.

So instead I'm going to wiki for horror games and suggest something at random. HERE WE GO.

Apparently Onimusha is considered horror. Crazy. Anyways, do that.

Raven Prime
I was going to respond but then I was hypnotized by Vash and then I forgot what I was going to say.

So instead I'm going to wiki for horror games and suggest something at random. HERE WE GO.

Apparently Onimusha is considered horror. Crazy. Anyways, do that.
Lol okay I'll look into it, and I know he is very hypnotizing isn't he smile
Home is 3 bucks on Steam.

Try it.

If you don't like it, then you only wasted 3 bucks. If you did, then you got a great experience for only 3 bucks.

And I would go with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (I honestly don't know the exact punctuation of the title) if you want a horror themed game. Although it can be scary at times, it's by and large an action rpg with vampires.
Fatal Frame series. if you have played them, try Silent Hill series. They both have spookers smile

Dapper Spotter

FEAR, the first one.

Though, I'd only play this one if you like FPS games and can deal with the clunky controls.

Otherwise....hrmmm.... honestly that was the last game I played that was actually scary but then again that was a couple of years ago too. Don't really into pure "horror" games.

Sparkly Prophet

Dead space
Fatal Frame
Amnesia (if you've played Amnesia, try playing some of the mods like white knight)
Silent Hill
Theresia: Dear Emile
LIMBO
Any of the SCP games, to my knowledge only two exist the containment breach and the stairs
Devil may cry (though this is just barely in the horror genre for me)

DarklyDreamingDylan
Home is 3 bucks on Steam.

Try it.

If you don't like it, then you only wasted 3 bucks. If you did, then you got a great experience for only 3 bucks.

And I would go with Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (I honestly don't know the exact punctuation of the title) if you want a horror themed game. Although it can be scary at times, it's by and large an action rpg with vampires.
Thanks I was actually mainly looking in steam so I'll give it a shot

Evanxeco
Fatal Frame series. if you have played them, try Silent Hill series. They both have spookers smile
I have played all of both biggrin

GrayFox7
FEAR, the first one.

Though, I'd only play this one if you like FPS games and can deal with the clunky controls.

Otherwise....hrmmm.... honestly that was the last game I played that was actually scary but then again that was a couple of years ago too. Don't really into pure "horror" games.
I am actually currently playing fear I'm not the best at shooters though, unless it condemned but that isn't entirely a shooter either, so I get kinda bored with it faster.
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem are two I always liked... to be honest I have not been impressed by recent attempts at "horror games"

RabbitRecycle
Dead space
Fatal Frame
Amnesia (if you've played Amnesia, try playing some of the mods like white knight)
Silent Hill
Theresia: Dear Emile
LIMBO
Any of the SCP games, to my knowledge only two exist the containment breach and the stairs
Devil may cry (though this is just barely in the horror genre for me)

I have played all the fatal frames I have played amnesia but was not aware of mods so ill look at that, I am queen of silent hill for the most part and pretty much obsessed with playing every single one. I've never heard of Theresia I don't think so I'll look that up. LIMBO I really suck at I dont do well under time pressure sweatdrop I dont know breach or the stairs and I have also played all of the devil May Crys except the one that will soon be coming out

Dampylle
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem are two I always liked... to be honest I have not been impressed by recent attempts at "horror games"
I really just find the slight thrill fun and I'm just a big all around horror buff so It fits

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff