Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, I was talking to my friend on AiM and we were talking about which consoles were better and i wrote this down and I realized that it's true: here's the edited version of what i typed to him:

Quote:
Nintendo's gonna f*** up their next console even more and go into just making games or they'll get smart and go with games now
Then Microsoft will be "hmm... let's make up a good reason for Xbox2 to not be backwards compatible so we can make more money" and it'll backfire and everyone will be all "no microsoft, f*** you"
Then the PS5 will be all "check it out, we can play every round shiny object on the planet"
"And make toast"
"And even burn toast like a cd to play music that the PS2 will read"

Please post your views/comments/other predictions of the future

Dapper Grabber

User Image

Sorry, but there are enough Console War threads on here...
.. neutral The Big N don't screw up, Sony does..

Fluffy Bunny

7,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Master Converter 500
Ragnarok Ninja X
.. neutral The Big N don't screw up, Sony does..
I heard an interesting idea from a pal sometime ago. Why not use the Super Smash Bros:Melee game engine, and make updated classics? Like metroid, or Mario.
Sorry, you got this all wrong.

Nintendo will fursther advance thier systems with great games, better graphics and enable online play for games such as SSBM and many others.
XBox's graphics will be so real, people will mistake the girls of DOA for real people.
Sony's system will do everything but get you a girlfriend, and will increase the rate of couch potatoes so much, the Sony fanboy/fangirl population will be a bunch of obese lazyasses.
[...EC_Maya...]

Nintendo will fursther advance thier systems with great games, better graphics and enable online play for games such as SSBM and many others.
XBox's graphics will be so real, people will mistake the girls of DOA for real people.
Sony's system will do everything but get you a girlfriend, and will increase the rate of couch potatoes so much, the Sony fanboy/fangirl population will be a bunch of obese lazyasses.

a-men, glad I'm not getting that PSP... maybe then I'll get a 6 pack before I die from lazyness xd
Nintendo definately needs to pick up some slack here in america if they don't want to lose the race, sony's got america by the throat and microsoft is trying a bit too hard to rip people off rather than provide a better system, hopefully xbox fans will realize how much xbox2 is gonna blow, as if xbox didn't already bite
[...EC_Maya...]

I don't want to slam people, but "Nintendo will further advance their systems?" I own a gamecube and I love it and i think that the XBox is eternal hellspawn scream , but you have to admit that gamecube's gimmick was that it was shaped like a cube, what kind of advertising campaign is that?
Along with the fact that the Gamecube has games intended for younger audiences while teenagers are the ones who have just enough money to buy games and the intelligence to enjoy them, the gamecube was the only system to not play DVDs or CDs (not to mention that the XBox is more powerful hardware wise)
Sony is the only group of people who know what they're doing, their PS2 was powerful enough to play excellent games and was reverse compatible with the PS1 and I know microsoft is too greedy to make a reverse-compatible XBox2
Nykken
[...EC_Maya...]

I don't want to slam people, but "Nintendo will further advance their systems?" I own a gamecube and I love it and i think that the XBox is eternal hellspawn scream , but you have to admit that gamecube's gimmick was that it was shaped like a cube, what kind of advertising campaign is that?
Along with the fact that the Gamecube has games intended for younger audiences while teenagers are the ones who have just enough money to buy games and the intelligence to enjoy them, the gamecube was the only system to not play DVDs or CDs (not to mention that the XBox is more powerful hardware wise)
Sony is the only group of people who know what they're doing, their PS2 was powerful enough to play excellent games and was reverse compatible with the PS1 and I know microsoft is too greedy to make a reverse-compatible XBox2

Why are you turning this into a debate about which console is better? If you want to do that, go to the Console Wars sticky.
Nykken
[...EC_Maya...]

I don't want to slam people, but "Nintendo will further advance their systems?"I own a gamecube and I love it and i think that the XBox is eternal hellspawn icon_scream.gif , but you have to admit that gamecube's gimmick was that it was shaped like a cube, what kind of advertising campaign is that?

Wait, I'm confused. Nykken is getting offended by a good thing said about Nintendo? He's also defending Nintendo, from a compliment to Nintendo. What is going on?
Nykken

1.All systems have games, for younger audiences, and a game rated E, doesn't mean it's for kids. Also, teenagers and intelligence, smells like an oxymoron to me.
2.Nintendo has been making games and consoles for 20 years, I think they know alittle bit more about gaming then Sony.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff