Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Star

TortureTactics
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics
Same here, I eventually bought abyss but I havent gotten far into it. Ive played tales of phantasia and destiny though. And overall it's just a great series.

I'm stuck in Phantasia. I'm at Sylph's temple, but I don't know what to do anymore.

Why did you stop Abyss? Is Luke getting to you?
Because I'm playing Conception 2 and persona 3 portable right now lol. Also I actually like Yuri Lowenthal who voices Luke. He was also Ben 10! xp

Conception is such a weird game...my friend showed it to me last week.

Yuri and his wife are guests at a convention next month. I'm hoping to go so I can get their autographs.
wow I'm jealous haha and yeah conception 2 is weird

I've already worked with voice actors for my convention, so I'm pretty chill. For now. My panic attacks don't kick in until the day of, lol.

The concept of the game is interesting (no pun intended), but not the strangest I've seen. Catherine is much worse.

Mega Player

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics
Same here, I eventually bought abyss but I havent gotten far into it. Ive played tales of phantasia and destiny though. And overall it's just a great series.

I'm stuck in Phantasia. I'm at Sylph's temple, but I don't know what to do anymore.

Why did you stop Abyss? Is Luke getting to you?
Because I'm playing Conception 2 and persona 3 portable right now lol. Also I actually like Yuri Lowenthal who voices Luke. He was also Ben 10! xp

Conception is such a weird game...my friend showed it to me last week.

Yuri and his wife are guests at a convention next month. I'm hoping to go so I can get their autographs.
wow I'm jealous haha and yeah conception 2 is weird

I've already worked with voice actors for my convention, so I'm pretty chill. For now. My panic attacks don't kick in until the day of, lol.

The concept of the game is interesting (no pun intended), but not the strangest I've seen. Catherine is much worse.
Nice! I'm recording a demo soon for voice auditions. I'm going to a studio and getting it mixed professionally. And yeah I played Catherine after Persona 4 haha

Colorful Star

TortureTactics
Nice! I'm recording a demo soon for voice auditions. I'm going to a studio and getting it mixed professionally. And yeah I played Catherine after Persona 4 haha

Good luck! I could never do something like that. I hate my voice, so I don't want the world to hear it!

I'm having Yuri sign my copy of Catherine if I meet him. Can't wait!

Mega Player

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics

Good luck! I could never do something like that. I hate my voice, so I don't want the world to hear it!

It took me a LONG time to not hate my voice. The trick is to find what kind of voice you have and which roles and jobs are you most suited to do. I might end up reading far car dealerships haha

Colorful Star

TortureTactics
Mitsuki_Amakura
TortureTactics

It took me a LONG time to not hate my voice. The trick is to find what kind of voice you have and which roles and jobs are you most suited to do. I might end up reading far car dealerships haha[/quote
Nice. I don't know why kind of job I'd have.

Colorful Star

Mitsuki_Amakura
heart

You still stuck in Phantasia?

Phantasia is probably the best in the series.

Colorful Star

Lost Dynamis
Mitsuki_Amakura
heart

Yeah, I gave up on it. Everyone I know likes Symphonia best.
Mitsuki_Amakura
Lost Dynamis
Mitsuki_Amakura
heart

Yeah, I gave up on it. Everyone I know likes Symphonia best.

I think that dungeon you're talking about in Phantasia is the dungeon which you're suppose to listen to it.

Honestly, just find an FAQ and get the answer there. Even the FAQ says that dungeon is stupid.

Phantasia is made by different people than the rest of the Tales series. I think back then they had a different direction with the series and so the story seemed a tad bit more mature and I liked that... Dhaos for instance is probably the most interesting character in so many games.

Beat the game and you'll see why.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

I am playing Tales of Vesperia atm. Rita is a bit of an unlikable b***h. I am stuck in the boss at the desert atm and it seems like no matter what I do I lose. sad

Colorful Star

Capriqua
I am playing Tales of Vesperia atm. Rita is a bit of an unlikable b***h. I am stuck in the boss at the desert atm and it seems like no matter what I do I lose. sad

I love Rita. I actually have a cat I named after her. I like her because I'm a lot like her. I'm really smart and love reading, but I don't like people much. But I'm really mature for my age, so I always thought my peers were all mentally retarded or something.

I also cosplay Rita

Oh, yeah, that boss is tricky. What you have to do is set the artes and auto-artes to fire and water based ones. When it's daytime, you use water based artes on the monster. When it's nighttime, you use fire-based. From that point, all I can tell you is that if you're having issues with it and constantly dying on normal difficulty, you're under-leveled.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Mitsuki_Amakura
Capriqua

I love Rita. I actually have a cat I named after her. I like her because I'm a lot like her. I'm really smart and love reading, but I don't like people much. But I'm really mature for my age, so I always thought my peers were all mentally retarded or something.

I also cosplay Rita

Oh, yeah, that boss is tricky. What you have to do is set the artes and auto-artes to fire and water based ones. When it's daytime, you use water based artes on the monster. When it's nighttime, you use fire-based. From that point, all I can tell you is that if you're having issues with it and constantly dying on normal difficulty, you're under-leveled.

The closest I got to beating that boss was getting him down to 10k and breaking his sphere. I think it's best I play as Rita as if I put her on Auto she starts healing the monster with her spells.
Played Symphonia on the GC, loved it.

Colorful Star

Capriqua
Mitsuki_Amakura
Capriqua

I also cosplay Rita

The closest I got to beating that boss was getting him down to 10k and breaking his sphere. I think it's best I play as Rita as if I put her on Auto she starts healing the monster with her spells.

Yeah, spam splash and spiral flare or fireball with her.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Mitsuki_Amakura
Capriqua
Mitsuki_Amakura
Capriqua

I also cosplay Rita

Yeah, spam splash and spiral flare or fireball with her.

That's what I was doing earlier on. Still never beat him. I will get back to him later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff