Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hunter

Anyone that plays wanna start a new character on Shadowland tomorrow?

Invisible Hunter

I know it doesn't get much love here but someone plays right?

Versatile Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lord Shaxx
maybe

Invisible Hunter

K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
maybe

I'm not a sub anymore so I cant start a new character on Jedi Covenant, I want to play with more people but my friends don't play pc and people I met in game stopped playing.

Versatile Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
maybe

I'm not a sub anymore so I cant start a new character on Jedi Covenant, I want to play with more people but my friends don't play pc and people I met in game stopped playing.
The game is dying out thats why, i am a bounty hunter in it and stopped playing 3 months ago

Invisible Hunter

K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
maybe

The game is dying out thats why, i am a bounty hunter in it and stopped playing 3 months ago
They recently had an expansion. I've played all the Imp classes and love Inquistor and Bounty hunter the most. I stopped my sub to play Destiny on ps3, its getting boring till the next dlc

Versatile Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
maybe

They recently had an expansion. I've played all the Imp classes and love Inquistor and Bounty hunter the most. I stopped my sub to play Destiny on ps3, its getting boring till the next dlc
Destiny was over hyped, overprice, and they expect a destiny 2 in the near future, i am like yeah right

Invisible Hunter

K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
K9 Johnny
Lord Shaxx
maybe

Destiny was over hyped, overprice, and they expect a destiny 2 in the near future, i am like yeah right

It ******** was, they changed the whole ******** thing last minute and made it s**t. Hunters are the most over hyped thing about the game, Titan bro for life.

Invisible Hunter

Invisible Hunter

Mesatheshinx's Husband

Distinct Cat

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I play SWTOR, but i'm on the Harbinger server, if I ever do go on that server, i would probably make a Assassin....

Invisible Hunter

catcat8888
I play SWTOR, but i'm on the Harbinger server, if I ever do go on that server, i would probably make a Assassin....

I could hop onto Harbinger and play a sorc, I'm mostly on Jedi Covenent but I chose Shodowlands bc it's east coast. I'll pick a different server to play but will mostly only do PvE, not a big PvP player.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff