Welcome to Gaia! ::

EveRaine
DEM0N1337
For the love of god spell out you, your, you're....is it that hard to type....

and i hear alot of bitching coming from you here. I do work with computers every day and have seen the way the work how to fix them and what not....

oh and i am trating you like the little kid you are by the way ....not the idiot.

If it's any consolation, I feel like while you were a little... "Brutal?" You didn't say much that was out of line. Every time you gave her a suggestion, she didn't say "Oh, let me try that," but instead replied with "Well that won't work because I'm smart enough to know it won't," which starts sounding like she wants people to be impressed... It got annoying to read...

The other kid in here is just as bad. It's a thread about Minecraft, followed by computer discussion, and he jumped down your throat for... Being harsh? This isn't the "feeling discussion" forum. He ought to send you a PM, period. End of story.

Finally, @OP, if your computer has so many issues that it can't surf the web, and you're reduced to asking people questions on a forum that isn't really your best bet, perhaps your priority shouldn't be how to change skins in Minecraft, but perhaps should be replacing your hardware, which is obviously defective. If you can't afford the replacement parts, use the free time you're wasting on fighting your machine to find a job, or second job, or some other way to earn money, rather than sitting on your heels while complaining about the things around you. That's productive. If you're as skilled as you say, finding a part-time job in a repair shop should be cake, and then you can boast about your skill-set, while backing it up and getting paid to boot. You win in every direction there.

-Sigh- Kas replied that way because she's a socially awkward person. Different, and doesn't think of all those casual words everyone else does. She's autistic, and while she shouldn't be treated to get away with EVERYTHING, I'd hope for some form of understanding on the other end, at the very least. She's kind. She really is not an arrogant person. I know her in real life. She doesn't try to impress anyone, and she's horridly shy. And she was honestly trying to be nice at first. He's taking everything everyone is saying as an insult. He chewed her out when she wasn't even doing anymore than joking. This could easily be discussed as as an easy, general conversation instead of like this. If he'd stop jabbing, I'd stop defending. We'd both stop bitching and everything would chill.

I'm not about to sent this dude a PM. It won't be any different there.

And I know you meant this for Kasumi, but she can't get a job here. Her autism contributes to social awkwardness which kills her "professional" appearance during interviews. Since she's not commenting on here anymore, I just thought I'd clarify that. She can't even get a job as a stocker or in fast food joints. Sad, but true.

Beloved Phantom

Kohaon

I suffer from it as well, along with ADD, but somehow I've managed in life. Perhaps the reason she can't is because people like you are enabling her. You certainly seem the type. I honestly have little to no issue with her by this point. I believe there are better things for her to do with her time, certainly, but it's at her discretion, of course. You, on the other hand, aren't here for any other reason than to defend a battle that's long since over. I suggest you leave and avoid embarrassing yourself, and your friend by proxy, any further.
EveRaine
Kohaon

I suffer from it as well, along with ADD, but somehow I've managed in life. Perhaps the reason she can't is because people like you are enabling her. You certainly seem the type. I honestly have little to no issue with her by this point. I believe there are better things for her to do with her time, certainly, but it's at her discretion, of course. You, on the other hand, aren't here for any other reason than to defend a battle that's long since over. I suggest you leave and avoid embarrassing yourself, and your friend by proxy, any further.

As long as no one insults my friend, I will. He insulted her previously, and all I'd like is for him to take it back. That would be more than enough.

And well, Oklahoma, unfortunately doesn't exactly have a surplus of jobs. I myself have a hard time finding one, because no one's ever hiring, and where we live, there's practically no stores. She's stuck selling birds for a living (or trying to) and building computers for money from home, and I'm stuck giving guitar lessons and building computers as well because there's only 2 stores right now quite literally hiring, and both require more experience than either of us have.
EveRaine
DEM0N1337

and i hear alot of bitching coming from you here. I do work with computers every day and have seen the way the work how to fix them and what not....

oh and i am trating you like the little kid you are by the way ....not the idiot.

If it's any consolation, I feel like while you were a little... "Brutal?" You didn't say much that was out of line. Every time you gave her a suggestion, she didn't say "Oh, let me try that," but instead replied with "Well that won't work because I'm smart enough to know it won't," which starts sounding like she wants people to be impressed... It got annoying to read...

The other kid in here is just as bad. It's a thread about Minecraft, followed by computer discussion, and he jumped down your throat for... Being harsh? This isn't the "feeling discussion" forum. He ought to send you a PM, period. End of story.

Finally, @OP, if your computer has so many issues that it can't surf the web, and you're reduced to asking people questions on a forum that isn't really your best bet, perhaps your priority shouldn't be how to change skins in Minecraft, but perhaps should be replacing your hardware, which is obviously defective. If you can't afford the replacement parts, use the free time you're wasting on fighting your machine to find a job, or second job, or some other way to earn money, rather than sitting on your heels while complaining about the things around you. That's productive. If you're as skilled as you say, finding a part-time job in a repair shop should be cake, and then you can boast about your skill-set, while backing it up and getting paid to boot. You win in every direction there.

Yes i was brutal and as you said this is not the "feelings discussion" I gave her sound advice in my first post and wasnt really as much of a dickhead as the rest of it but slightly none the less.

Kinda feel justified as a dickhead for the way she thought about it though.

So yes i totally agree with you here.
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

Yes all websites are made up of many different kinds of coding and they all link and run together. However what you just said makes ZERO since to the problem at hand. See if what you said were the case not just ONE website would not work it would be ANY set of forums that she tried to visit or at the very least it would be any site with the same kind of coding in which case it would be many many sites considering that the minecraft forums use the same kind of coding that pretty much every site uses each of their own type your "thoughts" are very far from the truth...good try though your making an effort to understand something you dont understand and then turn around and act like your smart...

Am I really the idiot here? I jus ******** BUILT a webpage dude. And Kas DID say hardly ANYTHING loads on her PC, nd that half the time she's lucky if she can find the reply button. ive used her PC before nd I can verify. Not even the majority of gaia comes up

Ur wasting time, like I said, nd ur making a huge a** deal out of somethin that isn't even ur concern. Mole hills into mountains, dude. if all ur gonna do is insult me for what i kno, u best find somethin better to do with life than argue with me over somethin u make out so much to be barely worth ur time.

besides its been practically 3 days nd ur still carryin on. quit bein bitchy already.

re-read that...did i say you were an idiot no. And just so you know building a webpage really is not that difficult. Code is easy to understand and make work and 90% of it can be done through different programs. I don't deal with websites as that is not what enjoy doing.

Actually your the one bitching. Getting angry and pissed off at me cause I keep showing you something and you refuse to see it. If you refuse to see it that is your fault not mine. I have been working with computers for quite some time and see things like this first hand. Wanna carry on with this go on. I can go all day cause I work with computers everyday.

I'm NOT bitchin I'm defendin. Big difference.

I never said u were an idiot either. jus dont treat me like one.

it's ur prob that you cant agree to disagree. that's UR pride and ignorance which ur being blinded by.

"I can go all day cause I work with computers everyday."

Thats practically no worse than anythin I said, or Kas said. Yet when we say such, you call us ignorant, hypocrite. U jus verified that u THINK u kno what ur doing, just as we both verified we think we know what we're doin too.

U ARE the one btchin cuz u feel the need to break down every lttle thing i say, take it as an insult, and defend urself by clarifying how you're "not this" and "not that", when this COULD be about something u dont take personal and get a** hurt over. so its not my prob.

Alright, fine. Typing like that over my phone was getting annoying as hell anyway. I'll do it since that's yet another thing you're finding just to b***h about.

The little kid I am? I'm 19, idiot. Another stride of ignorance, I see.

Yeah. I work on computers too. I'm not as certified as Kas, but I know what I'm doing just the same. And ******** you if you think what I just said is conceited in any way. It's not conceited. It's factual, just like what you said. Get over it.

Well, alright, fine. I guess I'm 'bitching' because you bitched first. don't call out on me when you're doing it just the same.

You can't agree to disagree. That's all it is. If you'd shut the hell up already, we wouldn't even be bitching eachother out. Damn. Logic, dude.

Your still a kid, kid. I am still a kid even. Your 19 *want a cookie* i am 22 been to Afghanistan came back and still manage to have a happy life with my loving wife and better myself both physically and mentally. What is your excuse?

You said you "know what your doing" yet failed to counter any point i make with actual fact...sounds like your the nerd in your mother basement/attic with a computer and do nothing but play video games and munch cheetos in your bean bad chair with a liter of soda......not the person you claim to be knowing anything real about a computer.
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

re-read that...did i say you were an idiot no. And just so you know building a webpage really is not that difficult. Code is easy to understand and make work and 90% of it can be done through different programs. I don't deal with websites as that is not what enjoy doing.

Actually your the one bitching. Getting angry and pissed off at me cause I keep showing you something and you refuse to see it. If you refuse to see it that is your fault not mine. I have been working with computers for quite some time and see things like this first hand. Wanna carry on with this go on. I can go all day cause I work with computers everyday.

it's ur prob that you cant agree to disagree. that's UR pride and ignorance which ur being blinded by.

Thats practically no worse than anythin I said, or Kas said. Yet when we say such, you call us ignorant, hypocrite. U jus verified that u THINK u kno what ur doing, just as we both verified we think we know what we're doin too.

U ARE the one btchin cuz u feel the need to break down every lttle thing i say, take it as an insult, and defend urself by clarifying how you're "not this" and "not that", when this COULD be about something u dont take personal and get a** hurt over. so its not my prob.

Alright, fine. Typing like that over my phone was getting annoying as hell anyway. I'll do it since that's yet another thing you're finding just to b***h about.

Yeah. I work on computers too. I'm not as certified as Kas, but I know what I'm doing just the same. And ******** you if you think what I just said is conceited in any way. It's not conceited. It's factual, just like what you said. Get over it.

Well, alright, fine. I guess I'm 'bitching' because you bitched first. don't call out on me when you're doing it just the same.

You can't agree to disagree. That's all it is. If you'd shut the hell up already, we wouldn't even be bitching eachother out. Damn. Logic, dude.

Your still a kid, kid. I am still a kid even. Your 19 *want a cookie* i am 22 been to Afghanistan came back and still manage to have a happy life with my loving wife and better myself both physically and mentally. What is your excuse?

You said you "know what your doing" yet failed to counter any point i make with actual fact...sounds like your the nerd in your mother basement/attic with a computer and do nothing but play video games and munch cheetos in your bean bad chair with a liter of soda......not the person you claim to be knowing anything real about a computer.

You're kidding me. No, I've never been to Afgan, but I'm over 18, and I'm a young adult. I'm not a kid. You're not a kid either. You're an adult too. My excuse? I live in a ******** up town giving guitar lessons to crackheads because there's only 2 places hiring that require college fields I haven't taken, thus I don't have the money to GET to college, nor do I have the money to move. Born here, stuck here, and there's only a handful of people I trust.

I do know what I'm doing. I know what I'm talking about, I'm just getting fed up with you attacking me for everything I say, so I'm not retorting in a manner that would give you a reason to argue about THAT. I'm not here to argue about computers. I'm just here to look out for one of my friends. You didn't have to be so harsh on her. Kas is a kind and very humble person when you get to know her. She's only coming off as ignorant and conceited because she's socially awkward and antisocial due to autism. And no, she shouldn't be treated different to an extreme, but I would expect some understanding. You can cut me down all you want, but my friend has trigger words and trigger words unavoidably hurt. Not to say you or I have none, but still.

There's no harm in being nice to someone once in a while.
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

You're kidding me. No, I've never been to Afgan, but I'm over 18, and I'm a young adult. I'm not a kid. You're not a kid either. You're an adult too. My excuse? I live in a ******** up town giving guitar lessons to crackheads because there's only 2 places hiring that require college fields I haven't taken, thus I don't have the money to GET to college, nor do I have the money to move. Born here, stuck here, and there's only a handful of people I trust.

I do know what I'm doing. I know what I'm talking about, I'm just getting fed up with you attacking me for everything I say, so I'm not retorting in a manner that would give you a reason to argue about THAT. I'm not here to argue about computers. I'm just here to look out for one of my friends. You didn't have to be so harsh on her. Kas is a kind and very humble person when you get to know her. She's only coming off as ignorant and conceited because she's socially awkward and antisocial due to autism. And no, she shouldn't be treated different to an extreme, but I would expect some understanding. You can cut me down all you want, but my friend has trigger words and trigger words unavoidably hurt. Not to say you or I have none, but still.

We live in a world that is going to kick you and punch you while your down. Your bitching moaning and complaining about the world being not so nice.

You are making excuses as to why you have no job. How about trying?

Just because a person is a bit different doesnt mean they cant live life. Sure it may be harder but no excuse not to be a part of society. Personally I suffer from dyslexia yet i find a way to make it in life. sure i may not have the best hand writing but i am some one. I do what i got to do to provide for my family. get off your lazy a** and get a job.

For the record...your a kid just as i am. Slowly i am growing out of it but it is taking time...dont even deny it. Just because your over the age of 18 doesnt mean s**t.
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

We live in a world that is going to kick you and punch you while your down. Your bitching moaning and complaining about the world being not so nice.

Just because a person is a bit different doesnt mean they cant live life. Sure it may be harder but no excuse not to be a part of society. Personally I suffer from dyslexia yet i find a way to make it in life. sure i may not have the best hand writing but i am some one. I do what i got to do to provide for my family. get off your lazy a** and get a job.

For the record...your a kid just as i am. Slowly i am growing out of it but it is taking time...dont even deny it. Just because your over the age of 18 doesnt mean s**t.

Dude. I'm serious. I live in the middle of ******** nowhere. The only places hiring are a bank and a car dealership. The fields they're looking for I don't meet.

We have 3 fast food joints. They aren't hiring because they're family owned (Well, 2 are) and one just isn't hiring because the people there are job huggers. In this place and economy, I don't blame them, but it's hard, and the only job (a general store/printshop in one) that would take me got bought out, and left both me and Kas without jobs.

I'm NOT lazy. I'll tell you that right now. Stop assuming.

And what the hell? You can chill out now. Stop being so harsh. "Don't even deny it"... Who said I ever did? We all have some kid in us. But age and stature wise, I don't view myself as a kid. That's what I'm talking about. I don't exactly act childish either once you get to know me. But that's beside things at the moment.

I don't think you're aware of how difficult Kas's autism is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pamper her. See, I have dyslexia like you do, so I understand that. But autism is on an entirely different spectrum, with separate spectrums of its own. I haven't told you her full story because it's apparent you don't give a damn and probably wouldn't if she were on her death bed even. She's epileptic too.She has grave's disease, which is autoimmune. It destroys the body. She cant do s**t about treatment either. She can't lift more than 20 lbs or else her back slips, and one of her knees is shot. She had a good job--as did I--- before it got bought out by another company that decided they weren't hiring people with the kind of experience we have.

Clearing up the sight for both me and Kas.

Anyway, like I said. I'm not even going at your throat anymore, so stop insulting me. Damn.
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

Dude. I'm serious. I live in the middle of ******** nowhere. The only places hiring are a bank and a car dealership. The fields they're looking for I don't meet.

We have 3 fast food joints. They aren't hiring because they're family owned (Well, 2 are) and one just isn't hiring because the people there are job huggers. In this place and economy, I don't blame them, but it's hard, and the only job (a general store/printshop in one) that would take me got bought out, and left both me and Kas without jobs.

And what the hell? You can chill out now. Stop being so harsh. "Don't even deny it"... Who said I ever did? We all have some kid in us. But age and stature wise, I don't view myself as a kid. That's what I'm talking about. I don't exactly act childish either once you get to know me. But that's beside things at the moment.

I don't think you're aware of how difficult Kas's autism is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to pamper her. See, I have dyslexia like you do, so I understand that. But autism is on an entirely different spectrum, with separate spectrums of its own. I haven't told you her full story because it's apparent you don't give a damn and probably wouldn't if she were on her death bed even. She's epileptic too.She has grave's disease, which is autoimmune. It destroys the body. She cant do s**t about treatment either. She can't lift more than 20 lbs or else her back slips, and one of her knees is shot. She had a good job--as did I--- before it got bought out by another company that decided they weren't hiring people with the kind of experience we have.

Anyway, like I said. I'm not even going at your throat anymore, so stop insulting me. Damn.

Your very right i dont care...know why i dont? I have seen people do things and they shouldnt be able to. People with their leg blown to hell FIGHTING to stay in teh military and a very close friend of mine no doubt. I have zero sympathy for any one pretty much. Yes some people have it worse off. but you just have to try harder. Over come the worst and nothing can stop you.

Call me a cold hearted b*****d but this is who i am.

I also live in teh middle of no where and have to travel hours to get to my job which means i also have to have a gas saving car (i dont) and have a decent paying job (i dont) so really no excuse. Sure she may not be able to do that but none the less she can still do something.
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

Your very right i dont care...know why i dont? I have seen people do things and they shouldnt be able to. People with their leg blown to hell FIGHTING to stay in teh military and a very close friend of mine no doubt. I have zero sympathy for any one pretty much. Yes some people have it worse off. but you just have to try harder. Over come the worst and nothing can stop you.

I also live in teh middle of no where and have to travel hours to get to my job which means i also have to have a gas saving car (i dont) and have a decent paying job (i dont) so really no excuse. Sure she may not be able to do that but none the less she can still do something.

You're not a cold hearted b*****d for believing that way, sometimes I try to believe that way to, but on some degreess however (no personal offense intended), I do find such ideals illogical. Think about it. A bird with no wings will never fly, no matter how hard they want to. They're more than less considered 'inferior' for their disadvantages, and thus they are turned away and kicked from the flock.

The car my family uses barely gets out of town. We'd trade it--IF we could find a good dealership nearby. But holy s**t some of the cars I saw were worse off.

I'm honestly not trying to come up with excuses. This is all from experiences I've had with the jacked up community I was born in. Yesterday, I had to walk 4 hours just to get to the next town (the car wouldn't make it there) for an interview. They turned me down as usual due to the fact I don't have reliable transportation.

You know how people are nowadays. They look at the problems before they look at the plus side. Hell, I'll admit even I'm guilty of that alot, because this is a world that doesn't have much room for optimism.
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337
Kohaon
DEM0N1337

You're not a cold hearted b*****d for believing that way, sometimes I try to believe that way to, but on some degreess however (no personal offense intended), I do find such ideals illogical. Think about it. A bird with no wings will never fly, no matter how hard they want to. They're more than less considered 'inferior' for their disadvantages, and thus they are turned away and kicked from the flock.

The car my family uses barely gets out of town. We'd trade it--IF we could find a good dealership nearby. But holy s**t some of the cars I saw were worse off.

I'm honestly not trying to come up with excuses. This is all from experiences I've had with the jacked up community I was born in. Yesterday, I had to walk 4 hours just to get to the next town (the car wouldn't make it there) for an interview. They turned me down as usual due to the fact I don't have reliable transportation.

You know how people are nowadays. They look at the problems before they look at the plus side. Hell, I'll admit even I'm guilty of that alot, because this is a world that doesn't have much room for optimism.

Nope, it isnt lack of optimism. See just because the bird has no wings should he give up? No. The Wright brothers were laughed at when they had "failed" and yet they still made it in the end and are a big part of history. Edison said it best. I didnt fail 100 times to make a light bulb...i just found 100 ways not to make a lightbulb. Yes some people literally can't but keeping them down and telling them they can't isnt going to solve the problem...nor will telling them they can really. If you essentially baby some one they will be just that...a big baby.. this is how kids (yes you and I not saying we are like this) are hellions, getting in trouble and doing drugs and s**t.

There are many things you can do to get a job the more you make excuses the harder it will be. I did what i had to do to get my job. For my age i am VERY well off. I never hurt for anything and I always get my wife things she needs and things that she would like (not that I spoil her and s**t) I do well for myself however.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff