Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Does anyone here watch any gaming streams or channels? I was wondering because I wanted to ask what kind of shows/streams you like to watch. On top of what games you like to see, what kind of personalities do you enjoy watching?

Just to give an idea, I like some of Game Grumps material, since it's less about the game itself and more about people having a good time gaming together. I just find most gaming channels/etc more entertaining when there's at least two personalities bouncing off each other instead of just one static commenter.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
No. Because group LPs are rarely entertaining to me. I think Game Grumps is boring and group LPs lead to really dumb ideas. Example; A group named DO IT TO IT decided to do an LP of Parasite Eve. Now, the heroine of Parasite Eve is a New York rookie police officer named Aya Brea and, in the first game of the series, you can rename her. This group went on and on about not knowing what to name her (so unprofessional) and went back and forth until one of them decided on a name. Thus, the adventures of FERNANDEZ BREA began.

I shut the video off in disgust.

I stick to individual people on YouTube for videos since they tend to be more professional.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

Game Grumps had its moments, but it also had a lot of boring episodes. I honestly stopped after JonTron left. The magic that came from Sonic '06 is just too hard to beat.

Every single streamer I watch on Twitch plays by themselves. When I stream, it's by myself.

It also depends on what I want out of a let's play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff