+1 1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 260 261 262 > >> >>> »|

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Popular Thread 100
TCIX
(trying to explain without giving anything away) Theres no reason they couldnt change it up a bit. Ive felt that the Zerg seem weaker as it is and i wouldnt be surprised if the Protoss picked up a few new units as well with their expansion. Theres also no reason to not suspect they would throw a few other units at the other races to balance it out as it goes along. Then your kind of forced to buy the expansions if you play online because you wont have access to the new stuff.

theres just been a few things ive seen and thought about so far that i could see them adding some new units, like they did for Brood War (God I miss the Lurkers)

It is granted that they WILL add new units in the two next expansions.
Konrad_III

Where are you from? If you're from Europe, we could play some time. :] Stupid regional zones sad I'm planning on buying the USA zone game, because I've got some old Starcraft friends I need to catch up with on SCII

-> All of you who played the first sequel of StarCraft, what species did you use?
I generally preferred Terran, but I was never a Multiplayer player because I got used way too long to very casual Solo play. I'm a fairly decent Multiplayer Starcraft II player though...

-> Do you use the same species for StarCraft II?
I go random! But I definitely prefer Protoss.

-> Here, you can discuss about it and make Gaia-StarCraft buddies. Exchange each other's username to find each other in the Online Multiplayer.

Fun. Anyone from Europe? Did you get the game, OP?

Quote:
cuz I know I'll look very bad at first... >< Does it record your winning and losing? Gosh, I hope not.

Oh hell yes, it does. wink

Oh no, I wish you are in the USA zone too... You can't switch it online? You have to buy the USA zone??
LilithO-Darkness
Evataph
LilithO-Darkness

oh no, i never like a ranking system. gotta make sure i play it well enough to do the multiplayer so i won't look so bad. ><

I think it goes bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond. (I'd probably end up in bronze xd )

Why don't you like ranked multiplayer?

cuz I know I'll look very bad at first... >< Does it record your winning and losing? Gosh, I hope not.

You could do practice mode for a while (they give you 50 unranked matches, which is plenty). Brush off the dust or improve your skills before entering the ranked multiplayer.

Yeah, it records everything, even the practice matches. I don't see why it's a big deal though. People don't normally care about anything other than winning, they aren't gonna flame you just because you lost 10 matches in a row.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LilithO-Darkness
Konrad_III

Where are you from? If you're from Europe, we could play some time. :] Stupid regional zones sad I'm planning on buying the USA zone game, because I've got some old Starcraft friends I need to catch up with on SCII

-> All of you who played the first sequel of StarCraft, what species did you use?
I generally preferred Terran, but I was never a Multiplayer player because I got used way too long to very casual Solo play. I'm a fairly decent Multiplayer Starcraft II player though...

-> Here, you can discuss about it and make Gaia-StarCraft buddies. Exchange each other's username to find each other in the Online Multiplayer.

Quote:

Oh no, I wish you are in the USA zone too... You can't switch it online? You have to buy the USA zone??

No, you can't, I really don't think so. sad I'll look it up quick, but it's probably hard and illegal (same for WoW).
I'm just going to buy a new game for that zone.

Quote:
Yeah, it records everything, even the practice matches. I don't see why it's a big deal though. People don't normally care about anything other than winning, they aren't gonna flame you just because you lost 10 matches in a row.

And people usually don't care about anything other than their own records anyway. rolleyes
TCIX
(trying to explain without giving anything away) Theres no reason they couldnt change it up a bit. Ive felt that the Zerg seem weaker as it is and i wouldnt be surprised if the Protoss picked up a few new units as well with their expansion. Theres also no reason to not suspect they would throw a few other units at the other races to balance it out as it goes along. Then your kind of forced to buy the expansions if you play online because you wont have access to the new stuff.

theres just been a few things ive seen and thought about so far that i could see them adding some new units, like they did for Brood War (God I miss the Lurkers)

Well, that's how most expansions go anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just hoping we get to use those incredible hybrid units. Or maybe even get to play as the Xel'naga. User Image

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think a Xel'naga race and an Infested race would be pretty awesome. Something like a Cerebrate breaks away from the Hive Cluster and has a volitile form of the Infestor as his speciality and he creates a race of Infested units from all races. that would be pretty awesome
Konrad_III
LilithO-Darkness
Konrad_III

Quote:

No, you can't, I really don't think so. sad I'll look it up quick, but it's probably hard and illegal (same for WoW).

Quote:

And people usually don't care about anything other than their own records anyway. rolleyes

xd Never thought of it that way. I don't really care when I lose. I just watch the replay and move on.
Evataph
LilithO-Darkness
Evataph
LilithO-Darkness

oh no, i never like a ranking system. gotta make sure i play it well enough to do the multiplayer so i won't look so bad. ><

I think it goes bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond. (I'd probably end up in bronze xd )

You could do practice mode for a while (they give you 50 unranked matches, which is plenty). Brush off the dust or improve your skills before entering the ranked multiplayer.

lol true.. it's just I have old rivals from SC and one of them is my crazy ex. I want to look good. ><'
Konrad_III

aww... that really sucks! I never knew about it until now! I can't play it against my dad in China? =( I take after my dad xD He's a gamer lol.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Popular Thread 100
LilithO-Darkness
Konrad_III

aww... that really sucks! I never knew about it until now! I can't play it against my dad in China? =( I take after my dad xD He's a gamer lol.

You have a pretty cool family, dear :p My father introduced me to gaming but played with me to keep me happy. xD And no, you can't... Unless you buy a new copy or wait until Blizzard changes things (hint : probably never)
LilithO-Darkness
Evataph
LilithO-Darkness
Evataph
LilithO-Darkness

lol true.. it's just I have old rivals from SC and one of them is my crazy ex. I want to look good. ><'

OOOOHHHHH...well that makes more sense now. xd
I'm going out soon to sell my FF13, then buy Starcraft2.

I need to fix my laptop as soon as possible. I'm using my mom's crappy computer ><'

Evataph and Konrad, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME! <3
i played the first, Brood War, & WoL, loved all of them, i would mainly use the terran & protoss, even on multiplayer, i found the zerg to be good only in alot of numbers which i dont go by. but yeah, although i still play Brood War, & WoL but Brood War mostly with buddies for LAN.
TCIX
I think a Xel'naga race and an Infested race would be pretty awesome. Something like a Cerebrate breaks away from the Hive Cluster and has a volitile form of the Infestor as his speciality and he creates a race of Infested units from all races. that would be pretty awesome

I have a feeling infested protoss would look a lot like the hybrids. But it would be cool though. It'd be nice to have control of those...abomination(?) units. Or have like a high templar ghost unit with zergling speed. :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff