Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Hellhound

Soooo much YES!!

I am GREATLY looking forward to this update!
When I did that "Terraria vs Starbound" we did a discussion on which was better as far as like content and suuuch.. well.. I think Starbound may be far better come this update XD

All I can say is AHMAHGAHD! I can't wait!!

Good to see it finally going anywhere. Sad that it's going to be an entire year without a major update.

Shy Hellhound

Whiskey Grey
Good to see it finally going anywhere. Sad that it's going to be an entire year without a major update.

Supposedly this is next month this update will be in effect.
Yeah we had to wait a while... but this such a major overhaul... well worth the wait!
I remember hearing that despite this huge update, the game is still in alpha or beta. I'm personally excited either way but still, tired of the only main thing to do is to eventually just build the strongest armor/weapons.
sgt.Frosty
I remember hearing that despite this huge update, the game is still in alpha or beta. I'm personally excited either way but still, tired of the only main thing to do is to eventually just build the strongest armor/weapons.

Isn't that what all these pointless sandbox type games are about? That being said, I do believe there are quests now... Not sure if there's a main quest line to play through.

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
looks like a pretty big update 3nodding

maybe i'll actually start playing this game again surprised

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
well if they keep going at this fantastic pace, I'll expect this game to complete just after the release of ps5.

Conservative Regular

Undeathly
This does not change the fact that they failed miserably to deliver a quality product nor does it change all the negative events that proceeded when people became justifiably upset. That said, I am hoping this is enough of a change to at least get some of my money's worth out of this. I am particularly interested in the implementation of staves and wonder if that is meant to be their form of "magic".

Hell at least it was not like Terraria what was basically
"We going to do all this stuff"
2 Weeks later
"I got a kid now so ******** you guys"

Shy Hellhound

xLiemx
well if they keep going at this fantastic pace, I'll expect this game to complete just after the release of ps5.

Lol true
However, with such a massive update .. perhaps this will take it out of "Beta" and be closer to being finished biggrin

Perhaps

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces