Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Arguably one of the best games ever. Your opinions?
Good game but no where near the best ever...

Star Ocean 2 takes that place.

Restoring Spirit

[x][x][x]

Hold your tongue and duck your head...

"Agreed. The second Star Ocean was so much better."

...you're in the presence of royalty.

[x][x][x]
maybe not one of the "best games ever", but certainly an enjoyable experience.

Distinct Dabbler

I don't like the ending that I got for Star Ocean 3 because it made me feel I went all that way for nothing. But I like the battle system.

Diligent Student

I own all Star Ocean series.

Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
Star Ocean: Second Evolution (PSP)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope (XBox 360)

The story start with "First Departure" to "Till the End of Time." But the timeline is "The Last Hope" before "First Departure."

I haven't finish last one yet. I wonder this story "The Last Hope" has been inhabit Planet Roak in SD 10. I had been playing "First Departure" in last dungeon which is Ancient Ruins. But this place is advance techniques much like "The Last Hope" take place here earlier.
Manny80

The story start with "First Departure" to "Till the End of Time." But the timeline is "The Last Hope" before "First Departure."

I haven't finish last one yet. I wonder this story "The Last Hope" has been inhabit Planet Roak in SD 10. I had been playing "First Departure" in last dungeon which is Ancient Ruins. But this place is advance techniques much like "The Last Hope" take place here earlier.

You own them all?

Then where is Star Ocean Blue Sphere on that list?
The best game eve-? PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I jus- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You reall- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. No. No. It's godawful.

Hilarious Capitalist

I prefer the tales of series.... but honestly i haven't had the patience to finish till the end of time.

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
"Forever...

Ahahaha, no. I've played the game like... 5 times? Yeah, still not that great of a game.

...and ever."
User Image

Diligent Student

Lost Dynamis
Manny80

You own them all?

Star Ocean Blue Sphere for Game Boy Color is only release in Japan, not US. Sadly.
The "Blue Sphere" is a sequel of "Second Evolution."

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I love that game and it was fun to play, I've never beat. Maybe I should do that soon.
Manny80
Lost Dynamis
Manny80

You own them all?

Star Ocean Blue Sphere for Game Boy Color is only release in Japan, not US. Sadly.

I'm well aware what it is.

I'm telling you that you don't own them all, else you'd have that one on your list.

Diligent Student

Lost Dynamis
Manny80
Lost Dynamis
Manny80

You own them all?

I'm well aware what it is.

I'm telling you that you don't own them all, else you'd have that one on your list.

Hey! I DO OWN THEM on my list, except "Blue Sphere." That's reason I found out about "Blue Sphere" in Star Ocean wikipedia. I haven't heard of it until last year. Plus, I found out that they remake for mobile phone. But sadly, they're only in Japan. crying

Versatile Lunatic

well i wouldn't say the best ever but it is one of my favorites :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas