Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what's the better starting pokemon? Bulbasaur is my personal favorite but that's not based on fact. What are your opinions and why?
Squirtle squirtle!

Because giant turtles with water cannons are
~awesome~
Squirtle. Turtles are awesome, giant turtles are even better. Plus, water is my favourite type and I hate grass. I'm indifferent to fire. o.o
Would they evolve? If not I would chose bulbasaur. But Blastoise is my favorite if they were all to evolve.

Fated Paladin

Bulbasaur. I always like the grass starters best, and I personally found them more useful than the others. :3
Which is more powerful: Charizard, Blastoise, or Venosaur?
charmander. My mini pyro pet razz
I would normally choose Bulbasaur because of all three Badges.

Interstellar Seeker

charmander. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charmander, the earliest fire type in the game; it's final evolution, Charizard, is an awesome kick @$$ fire breathing dragon (who wouldn't love that?).
I LOVE THEM ALL! THEY'RE SO CUTE! 4laugh
Charmander all the way, i love fire pokemon 3nodding
KTS
I would normally choose Bulbasaur because of all three Badges.
but I like Charmander better
Squirtle, mainly because Blastoise is a more solid Pokemon in his respective class then Charizard and Venusaur.

I'm not 100% positive on Venusaur and Charizards movesets, but I'm pretty sure a Blastoise could take them both out fairly easily. An Ice beam/Blizzard to Venusaur and a surf/hydro pump to charizard.

Big Loverboy

7,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
IF they aren't going to Evolve; Squirtle.
IF they are; Squirtle.

Almost every pokemon game I've ever gotten, Water/Ice always get my favorites with few exceptions. (Like Machamp etc)

Blastoise is my favorite Of all of these new weird ones coming out.

Every time I'd do some big a** Cannon move, I'd yell from being an Ironman user on the MvsC game, "PROTONNNNNNN, CAAAAAAANON!" xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff