Welcome to Gaia! ::

meh it looks like a game id probably like it even looks like a game id probably get but it does not look like a game id ever pay full price for

Divine Genius

Verix Vortec
I will eventually get this game after its release. My priorities this year are MH4U and Story Of Seasons.
Also can't forget that New 3DS XL.

Yes! Same here <3 Looking forward to both of them <3 Already pre-ordered Story of Seasons so I can get it with plushie and got 2 pre-orders of Monster Hunter 4 so both my bf and I have a copy to play together. <3

On topic. I'm not a fan of shooters, but I'd possibly be willing to play this with my friends if any of them have it and invite me to play or bring it over to play with me. I probably won't get it since I can't see myself giving it enough play otherwise, but it's still got it's appeal to me.

Friendly Friend

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
I saw the preview for this on the E3 coverage last year, I'm excited to see that it's moving forward. I can't wait to get it.
Splatoon is my priority console game this year. Literally nothing else matters until Zelda U and maybe Starfox this year.
When it was first shown off, I loved it, and the more and more I see of it through Directs or the official Twitter, just HNNNGH!!

IS IT MAY YET?

Lonely Citizen

Programmer Ji-li
Verix Vortec
I will eventually get this game after its release. My priorities this year are MH4U and Story Of Seasons.

Yes! Same here <3 Looking forward to both of them <3 Already pre-ordered Story of Seasons so I can get it with plushie and got 2 pre-orders of Monster Hunter 4 so both my bf and I have a copy to play together. <3

On topic. I'm not a fan of shooters, but I'd possibly be willing to play this with my friends if any of them have it and invite me to play or bring it over to play with me. I probably won't get it since I can't see myself giving it enough play otherwise, but it's still got it's appeal to me.

I actually haven't pre-ordered Story of Seasons yet but plan to by weekend, and already ordered MH4U at Gamestop just for that little free felyne pin. Not getting collector's edition as I thought I would, kinda just wanted the pin. lol We should hunt together sometime, I've been playing the demo non-stop with different weapons. In online I've mostly used heavy bowgunner which seems to be pretty appreciated against Gore Magala. xP
Programmer Ji-li
Verix Vortec

Already pre-ordered Story of Seasons so I can get it with plushie
I just pre-ordered Story of Seasons because of you! I was planning on getting it anyways, but now that I know I get a plush for pre-ordering, I had to make sure I got mine secured.

Divine Genius

Henrika
I just pre-ordered Story of Seasons because of you! I was planning on getting it anyways, but now that I know I get a plush for pre-ordering, I had to make sure I got mine secured.

Sweet! Haha yeah I got it right away when I found out about the plushie. <3

Divine Genius

Verix Vortec
I actually haven't pre-ordered Story of Seasons yet but plan to by weekend, and already ordered MH4U at Gamestop just for that little free felyne pin. Not getting collector's edition as I thought I would, kinda just wanted the pin. lol We should hunt together sometime, I've been playing the demo non-stop with different weapons. In online I've mostly used heavy bowgunner which seems to be pretty appreciated against Gore Magala. xP

Haha awesome! Yeah I got the one with the Pin also, well times two, although through Amazon.
Yeah, we could hunt together sometimes. (:
I've actually rarely used any of the long range weapons, I prefer long swords and dual blades.

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
CANT WAIT FOR IT heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers