Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupina Blackwing
Amethyst Shadows
silver could kill shadow and sonic the only reason sonic wins is because hes the main character silver has telekinetics he can kill anything but he is just so peaceful-ish
User Image
then shadow cuz hes cool hot and trained and fast but he can become hyper shadow and stuff like that plus he is sorta full of himself
User Image
then sonic cuz hes not even very fast comepared to the other characters just cuz everyone says hes the fastest thing alive dont mean that he is!!! i mean pretty much all of the other animals can go as fast as him User Image

but there is only one ultimate life form and that is.....

CHEESE!

User Image
Um, excuse me, but have you played the sega games?

Sonic is pretty fast.
Certainly faster than Silver and Shadow.
I'm sure if we took away Shadow's stupid rocket shoes Sonic would beat him in a race. rolleyes

i agree technology is considered cheating ina race and shadow uses chaos control to keep up lest see if shadow can do this > razz User Image

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
My favorite out of the three is by far Silver, but he is way to soft to beat the other two, I must say Shadow is the strongest of the three, Sonic the fastest, and Silver the smartest.
But ultimately my friends, shadow, wielding Chaos Control, Chaos Spear,and Chaos Blast would win, where sonic would come a close second.

Liberal Junior

5,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
That's a very good question
1. Sonic
2. Silver
3. Shadow
Damn, it pain me say that Shadow is the worse since he is my favorite hedgehog sad
I chose Sonic first because well dude he Sonic the freaking hedgehog and Silver 2nd because his power, Shadow is just a clone of Sonic nothing more nothing less.

Risk-Taker

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
who the ******** is silver
Shadow is the coolest,
But sonic is faster, and shadow died. So he can't be stronger, and silver, he got kicked in the face by shadow, But sonic got thrown into a wall by silver so it's a never ending circle of hedgehog rivalry,

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
i know sonic first but i pick silver! there is too much haters on silver ( yes all of u silver-haters) xp
Sonic.
And who the hell is Silver and why is he wearing hooker boots? Those arn't proper running shoes.
Cool Busta Dude
Lupina Blackwing
Amethyst Shadows
silver could kill shadow and sonic the only reason sonic wins is because hes the main character silver has telekinetics he can kill anything but he is just so peaceful-ish
User Image
then shadow cuz hes cool hot and trained and fast but he can become hyper shadow and stuff like that plus he is sorta full of himself
User Image
then sonic cuz hes not even very fast comepared to the other characters just cuz everyone says hes the fastest thing alive dont mean that he is!!! i mean pretty much all of the other animals can go as fast as him User Image

CHEESE!

User Image

Sonic is pretty fast.
I'm sure if we took away Shadow's stupid rocket shoes Sonic would beat him in a race. rolleyes

i agree technology is considered cheating ina race and shadow uses chaos control to keep up lest see if shadow can do this > razz User Image
okay for one is this even a question? It's obviously Sonic! and in response to the silver being able to kill anyone.....NAH! i doubt it to the max lol! i dont think he would be able to hold Sonic in place if hes moving at full speed let alone i doubt his eyes would be able to keep up with Sonic's speed and if anything Sonic can just use chaos control if he had too (assuming he has a chaos emerald with him)

Diligent Student

Cool Busta Dude
Lupina Blackwing
Amethyst Shadows
User Image
User Image

CHEESE!

User Image

Sonic is pretty fast.

Sonic can't swim but Chris build new special Hover Shoes for Sonic that he can run on water.

Desirable Lunatic

Shadow FTW!
Original Sonic
Shadow's Cool
Are you kidding me? Most of you are picking Shadow? rolleyes

Okay. I'm a huge Sonic fan, I have been since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis back in 1992.

I say: Sonic > ALL. Owns Shadow, owns Silver. Owns Cheese, Owns Omochao, etc.

Yeah, Shadow is cool in Sonic Adventure 2. I like him too. Although when he died, he should of stayed that way. Bringing back a character from the dead due to popularity isn't always good idea. Shadow is partially to blame due to Sonic games being not as good as the Adventure or Classic titles.

Notice how good Sonic games have been since they ditched Shadow and Silver and went back to their old Sonic vs Eggman route? (Sonic Colors, Sonic 4, Generations wink )

.... Silver? Come on. That marijuana head is so slow in Sonic 2006/Sonic Next Gen. Don't get me started with that terrible game. I thought Shadow's game was down right atrocious, and as much as I love Sonic, Sonic 2006 was a BAD game and a rush job. Story was terrible, too. Plus I find no appeal to Silver's design. (That's my opinion).

My point is. Shadow and Silver are just carbon copies from Sonic. Sonic is just the best in every way. He always will be. He's the Blue Blur and the original Hedgehog. There's no arguement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games