Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Balanced classes is important to me. I don't want something for 2 year olds. If I'm a tank, I want to be able to tank. If I'm a wizard, I want mega r dps. It's simple really. but no one seems to get it right.

Tipsy Hoarder

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aksull
Sibylla Aaeru
i know you don't want to BUY a game, but i'm gonna throw tera online out there anyway.

it has very pretty graphics
a nice combat system

it's pay to play, but there is a free trial so you can give it a shot
somewhat lacking in end-game content, but more updates are coming all the time

Tera seems very irrelevant. Not what I'm looking for, to my knowledge.

okie dokie

i think they were too ambitious launching with 10 servers sweatdrop
i liked maple story for a long time, but i think you said you weren't interested in that one.

try looking up mmo sites? i have found a few mmos off of those.

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sibylla Aaeru
Aksull
Sibylla Aaeru
i know you don't want to BUY a game, but i'm gonna throw tera online out there anyway.

it has very pretty graphics
a nice combat system

it's pay to play, but there is a free trial so you can give it a shot
somewhat lacking in end-game content, but more updates are coming all the time

Tera seems very irrelevant. Not what I'm looking for, to my knowledge.

okie dokie

i think they were too ambitious launching with 10 servers sweatdrop
i liked maple story for a long time, but i think you said you weren't interested in that one.

try looking up mmo sites? i have found a few mmos off of those.

Yeah I've been doing that. But downloading all these large files and installing and patching just to be like ugh no sucks. sweatdrop
Try Dragon Nest, Eden Eternal, Fly For Fun aka Flyff, Mabinogi, Rusty Hearts, Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Iris Online.
Aksull
911child
have you looked at MapleStory or La Tale?

Yush. I've looked at Maple Story and it looks to be not what I want. I play a lot of SWTOR and I love it, but I want a lot of those elements except...anime style, I guess. I also used to play WoW a lot. So I expect those kinds of elements, just..anime style-ish. That old Final Fantasy online game seems like it'd be perfect were it not so old.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

for pc and ps3 soon after..probably december for pc/jan for ps3 might be pushed back so don't quote me

but you're welcome!

game is getting a COMPLETE revamp/re release.

Shirtless Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
i use to be a hard core Ragnarok player back in the day that game was the first mmo i ever played it was amazing and i totally agree with the damn assains but i think the best class to counter an assasin was a crusader/paladin tank my tank killed assains like they were nothing i miss the good old days any why dont you try guild wars 2 from what i hear its suppose to be a pretty good mmo
I'm enjoying Tera~

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Try LaTale, it's pretty fun, and classes are fairly balanced in comparison to other games.

If you want to kill a lot of time, try playing Aion. It's good if you got a lot of time to put into it.

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fat Kids Lag in RL
Aksull
911child

Yush. I've looked at Maple Story and it looks to be not what I want. I play a lot of SWTOR and I love it, but I want a lot of those elements except...anime style, I guess. I also used to play WoW a lot. So I expect those kinds of elements, just..anime style-ish. That old Final Fantasy online game seems like it'd be perfect were it not so old.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

for pc and ps3 soon after..probably december for pc/jan for ps3 might be pushed back so don't quote me

but you're welcome!

game is getting a COMPLETE revamp/re release.

Omgar. Need release date pronto D:

Lancer G's Wife

Fashionable Entrepreneur

12,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Pet Lover 100
dc universe online for pc is free to play

User Image

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Is there something that's like ragnarok except more detailed? Lol

Chatty Regular

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aksull
911child

You have my loves. <3

If you want anime style, maybe try Grand Fantasia? I used to play it, and it's pretty good.

I would also recommend SMT: Imagine, but I don't know if that's considered anime-style or... well, SMT style. (Both of these are F2P, by the way.)

Ruthless Rogue

Aksull
Ragnarok has a pretty night and day class system that works well. Hard to find in any other games. Maybe DFO? Its slightly more detailed. But its a side scroller. But it has the class variety your looking for.

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Liightning
Aksull
Ragnarok has a pretty night and day class system that works well. Hard to find in any other games. Maybe DFO? Its slightly more detailed. But its a side scroller. But it has the class variety your looking for.

What's DFO?

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So I've got a whole bunch of games downloaded. Thanks, guys, I guess...Lol..Now I just gotta figure out what's good..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff