Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've played quite a few of them. But I'm looking for something with more of an anime-style to it..That has a good balance and offeres a lot of customization to the player..NOT Ragnarok. I spent three years playing and loved it at first and then I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the way they went about their classes. It doesn't have to be free to play--I'd prefer not to spend $60 on having to buy a game though, I'd rather just subscribe or something, but I'll likely start with a free trial. Can anyone help me?
I want the anime look but a game that's serious in its mechanics and class systems..Nothing broken like on RO, where profession classes are job specific. Please haaalp.
<3

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
crying
Am I in the wrong place?
Surely someone can help..

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
have you looked at MapleStory or La Tale?

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
911child

Yush. I've looked at Maple Story and it looks to be not what I want. I play a lot of SWTOR and I love it, but I want a lot of those elements except...anime style, I guess. I also used to play WoW a lot. So I expect those kinds of elements, just..anime style-ish. That old Final Fantasy online game seems like it'd be perfect were it not so old.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Aksull
911child

Yush. I've looked at Maple Story and it looks to be not what I want. I play a lot of SWTOR and I love it, but I want a lot of those elements except...anime style, I guess. I also used to play WoW a lot. So I expect those kinds of elements, just..anime style-ish. That old Final Fantasy online game seems like it'd be perfect were it not so old.

Hm.. How about Red Stone?

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm wanting to find something quick so I can set it on dl tonight and have it ready to go in the morning.

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
La Tale looks good from what I've seen..Insight?

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ugh I have got to sleep. I loved everything about RO except the totally messed up currency system and how you had to BE a job to be able to make things, it was infuriating!! The economy in that game is BEYOND messed up...So..Meh. I dunno. I'll be back on this tomorrow mad thx. -sets a bunch of downloads-

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Try Allods? SWTOR is much like Wow(from everything I've heard) and so is Allods, and Allods seems more anime...ish? Plus is F2P. I've tried it and got bored quickly because of it's likeness to WoW, but maybe you would like it.

Vampire

How about Grand Fantasia its pretty good and has a fair amount of classes and customization

Quotable Codger

Perfect World.

Bada-bing, done.

Liberal Reveler

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Elsword or check mmohut.com it should at give you free ones to save you some cash.

Ruthless Rogue

Aksull
I've played quite a few of them. But I'm looking for something with more of an anime-style to it..That has a good balance and offeres a lot of customization to the player..NOT Ragnarok. I spent three years playing and loved it at first and then I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the way they went about their classes. It doesn't have to be free to play--I'd prefer not to spend $60 on having to buy a game though, I'd rather just subscribe or something, but I'll likely start with a free trial. Can anyone help me?
I want the anime look but a game that's serious in its mechanics and class systems..Nothing broken like on RO, where profession classes are job specific. Please haaalp.
<3
RO isnt a broken game, terrible example.

Distinct Noob

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
Perfect World is nice. smile

Lonely Phantom

3,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Liightning
Aksull
<3
RO isnt a broken game, terrible example.

I'd love to come back : But the Assassin class destroys everything, and things having a 0.01% chance to drop..it's like impossible to really get started.

Like I'd said, I'd love to come back...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces