Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

So, I have been playing smite for a good 3 months and then one day when I try and log in to play it says this Copy doesn't exist or something weird like that and then it tells me to delete the copy and so I did and then Idk it deleted the whole game. Then I went to re download smite and have had issue ever since. I deleted everything Hi Rez / Smite on my computer so I could have a fresh start to see if that would help but it hasn't. When I go to file then click on downloads and then scroll down to something called InstallHiRezGamesEnglish and then click on it a window called Hi-Rez Studios Games - InstallShield Wizard pops up and asks me to choose which game to install. Tribe Ascend, Global Agenda, or Smite. I choose smite then click on the button Next > but then the window changes to this weird thing where it shows the background of the window and whats behind it and says Adding Smite to the Install HiRez stuff then another window pops up saying The service did not automatically re-start. Please reboot your PC after pressing OK. So I pressed ok and restarted my computer and nothing happens. But when I press ok theres another window that says its downloading Hi Rez Studios Games and when it finishes the InstallShield Wizard Complete window shows saying it's successfully downloaded Hi-Rez Studios Games and I click Finish and it exits the window. But there is no smite in my downloads section and when I try and look it up in my files there's nothing. Please help I really want to play again. ;;

Sex Symbol

You've destroyed your computer's ability to play the game. I am afraid that unless you buy a new PC, you will never be able to play SMITE again.

Sex Symbol

G3istly
You've destroyed your computer's ability to play the game. I am afraid that unless you buy a new PC, you will never be able to play SMITE again.

dont mess with me
x-Omnipotent

I am not messing with you. I am simply telling you that you made a fatal error and the way to remedy it.

Sex Symbol

G3istly
x-Omnipotent

I am not messing with you. I am simply telling you that you made a fatal error and the way to remedy it.

Thats stupid then. wtf D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces