Might look into it once there's a big boobies pc mod. 4laugh

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kcbeach28
-Halloween Barbie-
Finally!!! After so many years of Oblivion (not that it's a bad thing, mind you) it's here!

I've heard that they're not making bows so prevalent in this game as opposed to the last. That's a shame if it's true; that was one of my absolute favorite features.

The bows are still a big part of the game it's just not as fast and costs a little more fatigue to make it more realistic.
Pickle whip
That is all

That sounds reasonable! I like firing off one shot with a bow, then switching to spells while they're running at me.

Right now I'm trying something new for me as far Oblivion goes... My Morrowind character was a dark elf witchblade, so was heavy magic, but it was just such a pain in Oblivion, but I'm actually going hardcore for getting mana this time. Level 5 and I've got nearly 400 mana, although I have OOO Lite and a custom race, Luchiare's Dryad Race.

On that note, a warning: NEVER MAKE A CUSTOM CLASS WITHOUT AN ARMOR SKILL. I -finally- got Light Armor to 25 last night, and it still breaks in like two hits. Since I'm devoted to getting as much Int and Wisdom as I can, I'm not getting enough strength to carry heavy armor, so without modding heavy armor down to low weights... and I'm not that much of a wimp. I did play full-on OOO once. Very hard. Minotaur lords at level 2 if you're not careful.

Allegro
Might look into it once there's a big boobies pc mod.

Only if they do it as well as the HGEC ended up being, with being able to pick muscle tone and all that. Yes, even as a woman I prefer getting the body mods (male and female) just because, dang it, it's a fantasy world, I like imagining a little more fantasy into the bodies too. Not to mention the best custom armors usually do better with custom bodies too! ... And custom races.
Yeah, even without body mods, Oblivion had a good modding community.

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Did you play the Archaeology Guild? Or the Adash, City of Magic? Adash had german Voice ACting but pretty good translations from what I could tell (I took seven years of german, helped me out on the rare occasion something skipped) And the puzzles, the monsters, the story, the whole thing was just beautiful!

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
10~18~11
Skyrim countdown
Bump
Allegro
Might look into it once there's a big boobies pc mod. 4laugh

I would just like to let you know that this post and your signature made me laugh. xD
kcbeach28
10~18~11
Skyrim countdown
Bump

Hey, the entry you sent me, I can't view because the journal is on private. So either make it public or just send me the text in a PM?

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Heroic Worm
kcbeach28
10~18~11
Skyrim countdown
Bump

Hey, the entry you sent me, I can't view because the journal is on private. So either make it public or just send me the text in a PM?

I did set it to public when I posted the entry I'm trying to figure it out I'm doing this from my phone my pc broke a while ago so its a little difficult.I prolly will send it thou
kcbeach28
The Heroic Worm
kcbeach28
10~18~11
Skyrim countdown
Bump

I did set it to public when I posted the entry I'm trying to figure it out I'm doing this from my phone my pc broke a while ago so its a little difficult.I prolly will send it thou

I can put it in my journal and link it until you sort yours out. :)

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Hi guys.
Bump. :]
kcbeach28
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=33531411&u=25351129
Try this one

Still can't get to it.
Scorien
Hi guys.
Bump. :]

Hello. :)! Haven't had any other tektek entries... You may win unchallenged. xD
Hey everyone! We need some more tektek entries! The deadline is October 20th! Only Scorien has entered so far!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff