Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrow to the knee?

Yay! 0.62303664921466 62.3% [ 238 ]
Nay! 0.37696335078534 37.7% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 382 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 162 163 164 > >> >>> »|

I am searching for Dragons to slay,

I know you all just cannot wait to play,

Why are some people talking about Star Wars or Darth Revan?

Forget them, use ME on 11/11/11
The Dovahkiin
I am searching for Dragons to slay,

I know you all just cannot wait to play,

Why are some people talking about Star Wars or Darth Revan?

Forget them, use ME on 11/11/11

This. is. amazing.
Tyfighter152
Let's all hope that my rogue class will actually be useful this time around. In Oblivion they mad stealth terrible, bows and knifes were way too weak, But it seems like you get an awesome stealth Kill animation when sneaking and using a knife.

P.s. I pre-ordered

P.s.s. Rogues FTW.

Yeah, rogues are awesome, im one myself, and I pre-ordered (I made it my top priority to pre-order it). I had it mailed to me on campus and it should get here between the release date and the following week. mrgreen

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Okokok.
24 days.
It's getting there.
I'm ready.

Aged Regular

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
God, I'm so excited that Argonians aren't so ******** broken this time around. Damn Argonians. D:<

Dapper Phantom

Finally!!! After so many years of Oblivion (not that it's a bad thing, mind you) it's here!

I've heard that they're not making bows so prevalent in this game as opposed to the last. That's a shame if it's true; that was one of my absolute favorite features.
-Halloween Barbie-
Finally!!! After so many years of Oblivion (not that it's a bad thing, mind you) it's here!

I've heard that they're not making bows so prevalent in this game as opposed to the last. That's a shame if it's true; that was one of my absolute favorite features.

I was terrible with the bow. emo I either blew stuff up with spells or sliced and diced. B)

Dapper Phantom

The Heroic Worm
-Halloween Barbie-

I was terrible with the bow. emo I either blew stuff up with spells or sliced and diced. B)

So much fun with that! I could bounce around and kill bunches of s**t with a bow. What weapon were you proficient in? biggrin

Aged Regular

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Halloween Barbie-

That kinda sucks. I love bows. I play a roguey character, and I like sniping at my enemies while sneaked~
-Halloween Barbie-
The Heroic Worm
-Halloween Barbie-

So much fun with that! I could bounce around and kill bunches of s**t with a bow. What weapon were you proficient in? biggrin

Well I switched around with melee quite a bit. I love Dawnfang and Duskfang from Shivering Isles. biggrin I use the Knights of the Nine gear too.

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-Halloween Barbie-

The bows are still a big part of the game it's just not as fast and costs a little more fatigue to make it more realistic.
Pickle whip
That is all

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Has anyone seen the master list of everything we know is going to be in skyrim so far? It's pretty long but worth a read or watch I posted a link in the guild if your interested.
kcbeach28
Has anyone seen the master list of everything we know is going to be in skyrim so far? It's pretty long but worth a read or watch I posted a link in the guild if your interested.
Do you think I should make a Links section on the first page? Or let people go to the guild for things about Skyrim?

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Heroic Worm
kcbeach28
Do you think I should make a Links section on the first page? Or let people go to the guild for things about Skyrim?

I think go to the guild more recriuts
Can't wait to get it X3 do you think there will be a midnight launch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff