Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrow to the knee?

Yay! 0.62303664921466 62.3% [ 238 ]
Nay! 0.37696335078534 37.7% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 382 ]

Writer

Zered Heizien
my game started to go crazy.

my Storm Thrall abandoned me, my newly raised Bandit Thrall abandoned me too(seriously, i raised him, turned around for 5 seconds, turned back around and he was gone), and when i entered Dragonsreach everyone tried to kill me(all the guards in town did nothing, none in Dragonsreach cared about me until i got within Irileth's sight).

after sleeping for a few hours Irileth stopped trying to kill me.
made a new Storm Thrall, and it hasnt abandoned me yet.

I think that's because you aren't supposed to take an army of undead s**t into a city. You know those Nords and their silly prejudices. They can't even stand the rotting stench of death and decay. Pansies.
Quote:
I think that's because you aren't supposed to take an army of undead s**t into a city. You know those Nords and their silly prejudices. They can't even stand the rotting stench of death and decay. Pansies.
it only happened the one time though(several times actually, happened every time i reloaded the save file), and after resting for a few hours everyone stopped trying to kill me when i go into Dragonsreach.
when i go there now even with my Master Necromancer following me around no one cares either.
it was just the most random act of "ohay, imma kill you" ever.
whats worse is after Irileth decided to attack me all the guards decided to take her side.
the b***h.

though i do love the irony of having a Master Necromancer as an undead servant doing my bidding.

the whole Dead Thrall thing is weird though.
not sure if its working right or is bugged.
i can have a Master Necromancer as a Thrall, but a Master Vampire or Arch Conjurer are "too strong to reanimate"

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Derimed
Fetus Cakes

User Image
I rage at the dragons when they fly around, taunting you with potential loot...BUT THEN THEY WON'T COME DOWN.

Nothing works and I'm crap with a bow.
q~q

Grab a follower who's good with a bow. Who knows, the dragon might just die before you have to do antyhing yourself.

User Image

My follower uses a bow, but the dragons that just fly around and don't attack are what I have problems with. I think I spent like 20 minutes on top of a tower trying everything to get this dragon down before I gave up.

xD

Fetus Cakes
Derimed
Fetus Cakes

User Image
I rage at the dragons when they fly around, taunting you with potential loot...BUT THEN THEY WON'T COME DOWN.

Nothing works and I'm crap with a bow.
q~q

Grab a follower who's good with a bow. Who knows, the dragon might just die before you have to do antyhing yourself.

User Image

My follower uses a bow, but the dragons that just fly around and don't attack are what I have problems with. I think I spent like 20 minutes on top of a tower trying everything to get this dragon down before I gave up.

xD

Use Destruction magic. Fire and Shock preferably, as Frost is kinda slow.
Being a lover of building, I've learned how to use the Creation Kit. I built a cathedral for the Dragonborn biggrin but it's a bit buggy; the exterior of the building is disappearing for some reason.

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ah the creation kit part of what makes me a wee bit jealous of pc gamers. That and mod's and commands. I desire posh mudcrabs and midnas magic! Ooooooooooh how I would love to cast a three hundred and sixty degree Fus Roh Dah! aswell as to be able to marry Lydia my handy dandy steed and trusted partner. But I have the 360 version and while I have had fun with it I feel like I drained it.

I'm currently just wandering around looking for good deeds to do and villains to slay. anyone else doing something similar or have they found other ways to find enjoyment out of the world?

Writer

Are there any console codes to remove Lydia's default steel armor so she can carry more stuff? She's not gonna need the steel armor. I gave her legendary Ebony gear, and am making Daedric for her as I find hearts. The Wiki says you need 100 and 5 perks in Pickpocketing to do it, I'd rather not waste 5 perks just for that...
Quote:
Are there any console codes to remove Lydia's default steel armor so she can carry more stuff? She's not gonna need the steel armor. I gave her legendary Ebony gear, and am making Daedric for her as I find hearts. The Wiki says you need 100 and 5 perks in Pickpocketing to do it, I'd rather not waste 5 perks just for that...
iirc even with max pickpocket+perks you cannot steal her default armor.
give her stuff that increases max carry weight.
not sure if there is a console command that can remove it, though im sure there is.

or create a Dead Thrall(or two) and have them carry stuff.
unlike normal reanimation spells Dead Thralls dont disintegrate when they die, so you can kill them, stash stuff on them/take stuff from them, then revive them as many times as you want.

Writer

Zered Heizien
Quote:
iirc even with max pickpocket+perks you cannot steal her default armor.
not sure if there is a console command that can remove it, though im sure there is.

or create a Dead Thrall(or two) and have them carry stuff.
unlike normal reanimation spells Dead Thralls dont disintegrate when they die, so you can kill them, stash stuff on them/take stuff from them, then revive them as many times as you want.

I know there are console codes to remove items from followers. I've seen examples of such codes, I just don't know these particular ones. I won't raise Conjuration because I can't afford the perks. I am level 51 with fully perked Heavy Armor, all but two perks unlocked in Restoration, the ones in the heavy armor Smithing side, sword and dual wielding perks in One Handed, and I am going to fully perk Enchantment. After that, 7 in Alteration to get Magic Resistance and Atronach perks, and then everything in Speechcraft and Alchemy. I think that's manageable by max level, but as you can probably imagine I won't have any Perks left for Conjuration. Also, honestly, I find undead kinda gross and pointless. Restoration spells aren't high in casting cost, with 100 restoration and perked in it, I can pretty much fuel up in the middle of a fight and kill anything with just 150 magicka. The rest went in health and fatigue. If I did conjuration I'd need more magicka and I think I'd be a less effective fighter as a result.

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zered Heizien
pickpocket+perks you cannot steal her default armor.

I found that you can remove her armor, the requirements being that they are not currently in your party, you have the perks dealing with removing an npcs equips, And to remain hidden from them while doing this. Least that's how I stole all of my Lydias clothes.... Which led to me stealing the clothes of all citizens within each hold except the old people.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
heyuhh does this thread still have contests >>

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Apologies if the grammar starts to look bad, I am posting from my iPhone and the app does not send apostrophes through. I may get lazy and start using contractions halfway in.

Derimed: try checking the Skyrim UESP wiki. Google it). I have found answers to the majority of issues Ive had there, as well as commands to turn my followers essential, and information on bugs like how Aela continually respawns her basic bow in her inventory randomly, and will favor it over other bows.

They also have a really nice alchemy table... I dont like wasting ingredients.

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
I am horrible at alchemy i usually just eat all the stuff i'm carrying sweatdrop

Writer

Thanks for your help Killa Joke and Eludya!

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
No problem good sir! God I love making super gear. My Lydia can tank three dragons. And if she does kneel she can always count on me and my Ban Axe. MWUAHAHAHA! one shotting normal dragons, two shotting blood dragons and taking out and elder dragon with four power swings! god I love the Alchemy, Smithing, and Enchanting triangle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff