Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arrow to the knee?

Yay! 0.62303664921466 62.3% [ 238 ]
Nay! 0.37696335078534 37.7% [ 144 ]
Total Votes:[ 382 ]

my game started to go crazy.

my Storm Thrall abandoned me, my newly raised Bandit Thrall abandoned me too(seriously, i raised him, turned around for 5 seconds, turned back around and he was gone), and when i entered Dragonsreach everyone tried to kill me(all the guards in town did nothing, none in Dragonsreach cared about me until i got within Irileth's sight).

after sleeping for a few hours Irileth stopped trying to kill me.
made a new Storm Thrall, and it hasnt abandoned me yet.

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

User Image

Does anyone else feel like the wildlife in Skyrim hates them? I feel like I always get attacked by two dragons and a couple bears.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

The dragons in Skyrim are dicks. D< They always make me spin around staring at the sky like an idiot for five seconds before they snipe my a** with fire/ice breath.

'Course I always give them what's for.
Aint nobody gonna mess with me.

Aged Survivor

Fetus Cakes

User Image

Does anyone else feel like the wildlife in Skyrim hates them? I feel like I always get attacked by two dragons and a couple bears.

Everywhere I go there are wolves. I am so sick and tired of killing wolves!
One a few games where I am a werewolf, I contemplate turning just so that I don't have to fight them. It feels like suck a waste sometimes to have to take out Wuuthrad just hit a wolf once.

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

User Image
I rage at the dragons when they fly around, taunting you with potential loot...BUT THEN THEY WON'T COME DOWN.

Nothing works and I'm crap with a bow.
q~q
Ah, Skyrim... it's a good game, but it didn't live up to my expectations.

The combat doesn't feel that much different than Oblivions.
Magic has been overly simplified.
Only getting +10 Health/Magicka/Stamina per level means you have to devote a lot to those values to make them useful, making the others useless.
Perks were a good idea, but they should have made the perks a lot more useful, rather than just +20% whatever for everything, followed by some other perks.

But, my biggest complaint of all is the fact that nothing you do really has much of an impact. The Companions' and the College of Winterhold's questlines felt dull and bland to me. The Dark Brotherhood was okay, but I wouldn't consider it epic or anything, either. Overall, I just feel that the story/quest/storytelling was very, very weak for this installment.

But, those are my two cents. Like I said, it's a good game, but it's not the greatest. It has its flaws, unfortunately.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

Fetus Cakes

User Image
I rage at the dragons when they fly around, taunting you with potential loot...BUT THEN THEY WON'T COME DOWN.

q~q

Got any of the shooting spells? They work the same and weigh nothing.
Fetus Cakes

User Image

q~q

If you continue with the main quest a bit, you'll get a shout that will force dragons to land and it usually hits them so long as you don't have piss-poor aim. I heard you can do the same with Unrelenting Force to knock them out of the sky, but I prefer the shout that forces them to land.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

Potent Lover
Fetus Cakes

User Image

q~q

If you continue with the main quest a bit, you'll get a shout that will force dragons to land and it usually hits them so long as you don't have piss-poor aim. I heard you can do the same with Unrelenting Force to knock them out of the sky, but I prefer the shout that forces them to land.

Nah, son. Unrelenting Force can't knock them out of the sky, it can only stagger them and stop them if they're breathing fire/ice on you.
POLKA DOT BIKINI GUUURL
Nah, son. Unrelenting Force can't knock them out of the sky, it can only stagger them and stop them if they're breathing fire/ice on you.

I think you need to have "Force Without Effort" for them to get knocked out of the sky.
But, if that's not the case, then I suppose my advice is only half-right.

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
Fetus Cakes

User Image

Lmao, totally happened to me yesterday. I had two dragons on me at once (one flame, one ice), a wolf, and three mudcrabs. Luckily I have my handy Dragonbane and my lover Cicero. xD They didn't last a minute. Time to go to a higher difficulty.

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

User Image

I tried almost all of the spells I had, still didn't work. My aim is terrible lol.

Does anyone else feel really attached to their follower? If I lose him or he dies, no matter how far back my last save is, I go back to it.

I just can't let him die.

;-;

I rarely run into wolves, mostly bears. Memorable moment where I was fighting a cave bear near Riften, one became two, then two became three. Needless to say I ran away as quickly as my feet could carry me.

Writer

Fetus Cakes

User Image

q~q

Grab a follower who's good with a bow. Who knows, the dragon might just die before you have to do antyhing yourself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff