RAD 0.13829787234043 13.8% [ 13 ]
LAME 0.01063829787234 1.1% [ 1 ]
potato chips... 0.13829787234043 13.8% [ 13 ]
It's okay... 0.11702127659574 11.7% [ 11 ]
Stupid 0.053191489361702 5.3% [ 5 ]
DON'T HAVE ANY DLC YET 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Tell me your coolest (or funniest) thing to happen to you. If there isn't only one, then go ahead and tell as many as you can remember. Don't be afraid to come back and post another sweatdrop

Help keep this thread alive!

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fus Ro Dah-ing ppl or trolls off a cliff is generally fun, but a funny or cool moment? hmm... I killed a guy by shooting an arrow into his knee (took a pic of it because hey, how often is that gonna happen?)

one of my favorites actually was fighting a witch as my Argonian Tank with dual war axes. she kept shooting me with frost but my defense is so high it did basically nothing. when i got up to her it immediately did a special kill in which i cracked her in the stomach and she dropped to her knees, begging me for mercy. the second the last word left her lips, i decapitated her. it was fun

Dangerous Loiterer

I shot someone in the head by randomly firing an arrow into the distance once. xD

Sparkly Vampire

Decapitating people with maces.. I didn't even know that was possible

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TCIX
Fus Ro Dah-ing ppl or trolls off a cliff is generally fun, but a funny or cool moment? hmm... I killed a guy by shooting an arrow into his knee (took a pic of it because hey, how often is that gonna happen?)

one of my favorites actually was fighting a witch as my Argonian Tank with dual war axes. she kept shooting me with frost but my defense is so high it did basically nothing. when i got up to her it immediately did a special kill in which i cracked her in the stomach and she dropped to her knees, begging me for mercy. the second the last word left her lips, i decapitated her. it was fun
Done something similar to that once lol.
Was going through some random fort on my main character assassin, but at this point in the game I was godly so I was killing time. Anyway, going through the fort and knocking people aside with ease, when I back mage up against a wall and he goes, "Do you know who I am? I'm the Master of the Arcane!" and just as he finishes his sentence, I cut off his head lol. Maybe with Mehrunes Razor.

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nords are the best.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
A dragon with low health that I shot down.
Does his final stay on ground on the tinest ledge on a 90% angle rock wall.
Yup, Out of arrows
He's pretty far down.
Rock slide down.
Die as I get to him..

He was just below the fall death barrier..
My .410 was better.
Wood elf FTW!
btw,i just playd skyrim for about 17 hours,soooo i cant decide what is my "coolest" thing xDD
Hmmm funniest moment ...

My solution for hiding dead bodies so they won't be found quickly: One time, I killed a man and a woman in their house, and I stripped off their clothes, dragged their dead bodies into the bed, so it looked like they were sleeping together.

I do that a lot actually. I drag people's dead bodies into funny places.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The first thing that comes to mind is when my 6 year old sister was watching me play, and she wanted me to swim.. so I jumped in the water and went under, and there was a ******** bear under there. xD Scared the hell out of me. Dx

I swear my sister planned it. D:<

Dangerous Loiterer

Meyve
Hmmm funniest moment ...

My solution for hiding dead bodies so they won't be found quickly: One time, I killed a man and a woman in their house, and I stripped off their clothes, dragged their dead bodies into the bed, so it looked like they were sleeping together.

I do that a lot actually. I drag people's dead bodies into funny places.

Me too. xD

I'm so mature.

User Image

Feral Nymph

When I became Archmage of Winterhold college. So proud. heart Too bad I can't just ignore the main plot and run my college so my whole position is essentially meaningless. stressed

Beloved Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I think the coolest thing in my game has been punching a dragon to death. twisted

Ruthless Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dragon glitched and started flying backwards instead of forwards, and when it came down to swoop for me it did a spiralling downward facing upward thing...? it fled from me as it's movements was hard to hit so as it nearly left the area i shot an arrow and hit him biggrin came back for me though -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff