DON'T HAVE ANY DLC YET 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 >

Enduring Elocutionist

13,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Okay, so I'm riding through the woods when I see this random orc killing a sabre cat and frostbite spider. I'm wondering what the heck he's doing here, so I get off my horse and go to talk to him. I loot the bodies of his kills on the way, and I'm planning on sneaking up on him and backstabbing him as soon as I find out what he's doing here. (What? No guards to enforce the law in the wilderness. I kill pretty much everyone I meet alone out here and loot their bodies)

So I talk to him, and I find out he's an Old Orc and he's left his stronghold to find 'a good death' before he becomes so old and feeble he's a burden to his community. He gave off seriously 'honourable warrior' vibes, and I was kinda touched by his story, so I decide to help him out and give him the good death he wanted. I got back on my horse, rode it off a good distance so it wouldn't interfere in our fight, then donned my heaviest armour, equipped my most powerful (instead of sneakiest) weapons and went to do single combat with him, mano-a-mano. He's pretty strong looking, but he's half naked (no armour) and doesn't seem to be carrying a weapon, so I figure I'm pretty safe.

I talk to him again, respectfully listening to his whole story again, and then I say that I'll help him find a good death. He asks "You're sure?" and I say yes.

And then he pulls out a ******** huge warhammer out of ******** nowhere and starts bashing me to death. My health is going down alarmingly fast, and he has insane amounts of health because my dual-wielding swords is not bringing him down fast enough. I'm eating all the food I've cooked or stolen, trying desperately to survive, and then my horse charges into the fight, saving my a**.

We kill him, I loot the body, and then I ride off without a second glance. It is a valuable lesson for me to never engage in a fair fight with anyone.

Enduring Elocutionist

13,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
More humourously, I also steal guard helmets, weapons, and armour whenever I can. There are many naked guards walking around Riften and Whiterun now. Got tired of never seeing their faces. But hey, at least I left them their boots and their shields.

I also murder chickens, goats, and other livestock for their souls.

Rainbow Unicorn

Jumped on on a bench with roof over it so I got stuck and had to reload lol.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The coolest thing so far is I got the ps3 dlc.
Anakki
Decapitating people with maces.. I didn't even know that was possible

What? Really? I didn't know that either.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it had to be when a bounty npc was out to get me and I killed him and wore his full armor set and took a picture of it and posted it on my facebook
Pandelic DJ
omot
iPlatypusPrime
omot
I rather funny one for me was, I was stood around minding my own business rolling a cigarette (irl) not watching the game. Then a dragon attacked but I was in my own little world as I looked up. There was my horse from the Dark Brotherhood Shadowmere taking on a dragon. I watched in amazement as Shadowmere managed to kill the Dragon solo. Then thinking my horse was invincible and albeit a little bit of carelessness from me, I jumped off a mountain while riding Shadowmere. I survived.. Sadly, my Shadowmere did not :'(

Sad story sad I praise your use of the word albeit, don't here that word too much lol.

Thank you my friend. I just miss Shadowmere :'(

Ive heard that after a certain period of time if you go back to the place where shadowmere was killed he/she would be there waiting for you o.o

That would be so sick!
Kai Merah
Okay, so I'm riding through the woods when I see this random orc killing a sabre cat and frostbite spider. I'm wondering what the heck he's doing here, so I get off my horse and go to talk to him. I loot the bodies of his kills on the way, and I'm planning on sneaking up on him and backstabbing him as soon as I find out what he's doing here. (What? No guards to enforce the law in the wilderness. I kill pretty much everyone I meet alone out here and loot their bodies)

So I talk to him, and I find out he's an Old Orc and he's left his stronghold to find 'a good death' before he becomes so old and feeble he's a burden to his community. He gave off seriously 'honourable warrior' vibes, and I was kinda touched by his story, so I decide to help him out and give him the good death he wanted. I got back on my horse, rode it off a good distance so it wouldn't interfere in our fight, then donned my heaviest armour, equipped my most powerful (instead of sneakiest) weapons and went to do single combat with him, mano-a-mano. He's pretty strong looking, but he's half naked (no armour) and doesn't seem to be carrying a weapon, so I figure I'm pretty safe.

I talk to him again, respectfully listening to his whole story again, and then I say that I'll help him find a good death. He asks "You're sure?" and I say yes.

And then he pulls out a ******** huge warhammer out of ******** nowhere and starts bashing me to death. My health is going down alarmingly fast, and he has insane amounts of health because my dual-wielding swords is not bringing him down fast enough. I'm eating all the food I've cooked or stolen, trying desperately to survive, and then my horse charges into the fight, saving my a**.

We kill him, I loot the body, and then I ride off without a second glance. It is a valuable lesson for me to never engage in a fair fight with anyone.

I remember him. He's awesome.

Gawker

Probably my first killmove, I was all crying .

Any modders in here?

Shy Conversationalist

7,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
I was roaming through the wilderness, making my way to the town beneath the Throat of the World. My companion at the time was Lydia, of course, since it was still early in the game. Well, we passed by a giant camp, and I decided it was a good chance to practice my sneaking skills by going for the giant's treasure chest. I order Lydia to wait, as I make my way toward the treasure. The giant didn't notice me. He *did* notice Lydia.

So, off the giant goes, still far too powerful for me to ever hope to fight, charging after Lydia. Lydia, in true Nord fashion, is relishing the challenge. Foolish girl. I run off to try to help her however I can, because it's been a while since I've saved and I refuse to let anyone die. Just then, however, a shadow passes overhead, and my first random dragon encounter (of that save file, anyway) decides to show up.

Lydia, the giant, and the dragon all clump together out of sight, beyond a short cliff leading to a river. I can hear the sound of club smashes, screams, frost breaths, and roaring. I sneak over carefully and watch what's happening, but can't get a good view. Then, the dragon and the giant, now battling each other, rampage off into the distance. I begin to investigate the area for Lydia (or her body), but can't find a thing. I'm panicking, at this point. Did the giant send her flying into the stratosphere? Did the dragon slay her, leaving her body to float downstream and out of reach? Lydia, where are you!?

Just then, the giant finishes off the dragon, and turns its gaze toward me. It rushes toward me, ready to finish off the last of the intruders into its home. It's been a solid five minutes since the fighting started, and still no sign of Lydia. As I ready one last desperate arrow, a strange shadow appears from behind the giant... it's Lydia! She strikes down the injured beast with a single blow, sheathes her sword, and calmly walks back to the spot I'd asked her to wait at. In disbelief, I approach her, only to be greeted by:

"Are you alright, my Thane?"

I was thrilled to see her alive and well, and the two of us proceeded to our next adventure. However, when I turned around, she was gone, once more. Lydia, were you just a phantom? No... no, I just forgot to tell you that you could follow me again. Whoops.

She was never allowed to leave the house, from that day onward. sweatdrop
Being able to wear multiple rings. Love it when that works.

Greedy Genius

6,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
When I found the "Increase hand-to-hand" gloves. Made better ones, only wear linen pants and the gloves I made. Became a wrestling legend.
If I wear a full-helm, I pretend it's a mask and become a Lucha.
I've got an embarrassing story and a 'cool' story.
I'll try and be brief.

Embarrassing: So when I first started playing I set the difficult high, because I was an idiot. I had just finished Oblivion and I was feeling pretty tough. I wasn't very observant so I totally missed the fast travel wagons at this point as well. So I'm walking on foot from Whiterun to Windhelm. I pass by a logging place next to a river and see a saber cat along the road in the distance so I save and get ready for battle. I run up and attack - promptly getting my a** handed to me.

I reload, try again. Reload, try again. I die over and over to this same Saber Cat before I realize my low level magic using butt aint taking on a Saber Cat. So I cross the river hoping to stay out of the saber cat's vision and skim around back to the road. Only there was ANOTHER Saber Cat on the opposite shore! It jumped out of the bush and then they BOTH chased me xD I ended up reloading and just booking it straight past them. I would later discover fast travel and turn down the difficulty.

'Cool': I managed to do just about all the basic stuff in the main game without DLC. Theives guild, Dark Brotherhood, Mage Guild, Companions, etc, etc. I FINALLY decide to do the main plot which I breezed through up to a certain puzzle in the last dungeon. It pissed me off and I had to glitch it to work. Anyway, I fill the 'final boss' and head back to Whiterun.

A sense of wholeness sweeps over me as I step out the door from talking to the Jarl. The sun is shining, there's not a threat in sight, and I have accomplished all I could ever want to (aside from DLC content). I walk down the steps and the same guy who had always bumped into me asks me if I go to the cloud district often. Of course not. Of course not?

Keeping in mind I never lost my temper with NPCs and never killed anyone I didn't have to this urked me. I'm the Dragonborn >=| The town guards don't know whether to call me a companion or mention how people have gone missing lately while trying not to piss me off. This little s**t is still doing his Cloud District routine? So I just snapped. I basically used every poison and special item/power I'd been saving up to go from town to town massacring everyone I ever had a bone to pick with.

I hope the Saber Cats find the bodies. I'm going to need them nice and fat for my next hunt >3

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Vexsom

Maybe its because he cant go to the cloud district(Dragonsreach) because he is forced to stay in one area?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff