Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok who thought that when you found Lilith, you thought you would had to fight her?

WELL If they had made it that way, wouldnt you be saying Siren fight?

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Only if I was playing Siren too.

Hilarious Grabber

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
I didn't, it was quite clear we were on a rescue mission for Roland and Roland and Lilith have always been good friends, since they basically went vault hunting together in the first game, so it would be very strange if we suddenly had to kill Lilith for trying to save her friend.

Dapper Spotter

I was actually expecting Mordecai with all the "Firehawk" talk.

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
I might call it a Siren fight if I was trying to avoid spoiling the game to others, but most people I know have already beaten the game.

It was actually a bit of a disappointment, the classes aren't at all balanced. Zer0 is incredibly overpowered; you can solo anything with him no problem, even the "invincible" superboss.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
IntrinsicallyAwesome
I might call it a Siren fight if I was trying to avoid spoiling the game to others, but most people I know have already beaten the game.

It was actually a bit of a disappointment, the classes aren't at all balanced. Zer0 is incredibly overpowered; you can solo anything with him no problem, even the "invincible" superboss.
I took the Sniping skill tree with Zer0, but I get in trouble a lot.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Never thought it was gonna happen.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Thought never crossed my mind. I did however glee like a happy child.
IntrinsicallyAwesome

How is Zer0 overpowered?

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Requimortis
IntrinsicallyAwesome

How is Zer0 overpowered?

Once you get kunai if you have a decent shotgun and a decent revolver no enemy in the game poses any challenge at all. It's not even difficult to fight terramorphous before level 50 if you have that and your builds set up correctly. I solo'd him with Zer0 at level 48 and I'm not that great of a player. I mean they designed terramorphous to be beaten by a team of 4 level 50 players, one class shouldn't be so powerful that he can topple him with only a decent player using that class.
IntrinsicallyAwesome

The Bee, and Maggie or Conference Call will make any character overpowered.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
IntrinsicallyAwesome
Requimortis
IntrinsicallyAwesome

How is Zer0 overpowered?

Once you get kunai if you have a decent shotgun and a decent revolver no enemy in the game poses any challenge at all. It's not even difficult to fight terramorphous before level 50 if you have that and your builds set up correctly. I solo'd him with Zer0 at level 48 and I'm not that great of a player. I mean they designed terramorphous to be beaten by a team of 4 level 50 players, one class shouldn't be so powerful that he can topple him with only a decent player using that class.

Forgetting that fact that every class is able to solo Terramorphous.

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Mix Master Maha
IntrinsicallyAwesome
Requimortis
IntrinsicallyAwesome

How is Zer0 overpowered?

Forgetting that fact that every class is able to solo Terramorphous.

Yeah any class but with Zer0 you don't have to really move. You can stand there and take him down in 5 minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff