Welcome to Gaia! ::

gonk What looks to be the greatest game of all time has been postponed a week!! crying
Its not coming out until 0ctober 26th now instead of the 19th!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying *dies*i'm getting bored with vice city!
WOW! Only a week....... Life as we know it will end. Oh get over it!
when they postpone games a week it normally means it will get postponed for a few weeks because they're having problems that they just caught...halo 2 was s'posed to come out 2 months ago...trust me my ex's uncle is on the team working on it...so that's bad that they post poned it...
Keollyn

BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A WHOLE WEEK WHICH IS SEVEN DAYS WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT HOURS WHICH IS TEN THOUSAND AND EIGHTY MINUTES WHICH IS SIX HUNDRED AND FOUR THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED SECONDS. OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGMGOMGOMGGOGMGOMG !!!!11!!1!

f** ALL OTHA GAEMS WHICH R DELAYED MONTHS!!!!1
It's just another GTA game stare
Kedian
Keollyn

BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A WHOLE WEEK WHICH IS SEVEN DAYS WHICH IS ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT HOURS WHICH IS TEN THOUSAND AND EIGHTY MINUTES WHICH IS SIX HUNDRED AND FOUR THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED SECONDS. OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGMGOMGOMGGOGMGOMG !!!!11!!1!

xd
Big deal, Zelda games usually get pushed back by a year, and Resident Evil 4 got pushed back llike 3 months.
Keollyn
It's just another GTA game stare
*cough* You don't seem to know Kedian all that well. sweatdrop
Erotic_Zombie
Big deal, Zelda games usually get pushed back by a year, and Resident Evil 4 got pushed back llike 3 months.

What she said!
Kedian
Keollyn

Don't use caps you dunce. stare
Tetsuya Normura
Kedian
Keollyn

Use your sarcasm detector.
Tetsuya Normura
Kedian
Keollyn

Yeah, hes stuped! I no lik dat guy!!!!1111one.... scream
*I want to have your babies* ninja
Erotic_Zombie
Tetsuya Normura
Kedian
Keollyn

Yeah, hes stuped! I no lik dat guy!!!!1111one.... scream
*I want to have your babies* ninja
*cough*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items