Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

Who likes it?

Original Gaian

*raises hand*
Depends on wich RE your talking about. I personally love R.E. ive played them all except Dead Aim. ^_^
I like the ones on PS1. Those are classic!
i like 'em all. see, even my wishlist is made from various doujinshi scans from resident evil xd 3nodding blaugh
I whole heartedly love R.E. The only ones I haven't played are the Gun Survivor ones and Dead Aim, but the others completely rock! Despite some minor plot holes (really, what game doesn't have one plot hole?), the games are excellent! There's no greater joy than shooting zombies blaugh . If you haven't played these games, you should!
Wich one is your favorite one? Mines is 2. I really liked it. But that damn Tyrant 2.0 - -;;; *twitch*
the only R.E game i played was veronica:X
i like all the ones in the official series. I own Zero, RE1 (REmake), and a port of RE3: Nemesis on Gamecube, and i own RE2 on N64, and i also have RE4- collectors edition on reserve. I dont like the side games much, like Outbreak.. theyre just, not as good to me.
My favorite is RE2, I remember playing this game many times on my old N64!
I've never really played a Resident Evil game to tell the truth. I am looking forward to Resident Evil 4 though.
I LOVE Resident Evil!!! Best game ever! First Survival Horror game. It's awsome! xd
My favorite is either the remake of the first one or the second one. Damn good times with those games!
Huge Resident Evil fan. 2 is by far the best, and I look forward to 4 and outbreak 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff