isn't that series no longer doing well anymore

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX

Five and ORC have ruined it along with Veronica X...but Six is a great game, 35 campaigns along with seven different stories. It's really popular, sold almost as much as the 4th game.
I honestly think im one of the few who still love this series. Its not really horror based anymore but its still fun to play. I preordered 6 but havent picked it up yet. Too busy to play these days. I like the idea of playing different sides of a story.
Rue_Multicosplay_Archer
So who's been playing it?

Which console do you use to play? I play on PS3

I will be playing on the PS3 when I get it. Can't afford my subscription for Xbox.
Currently running through on the 360. Finishes Leons campaign which was great and I've just started Chris'.... Which isn't so good.

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rue_Multicosplay_Archer
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX

Five and ORC have ruined it along with Veronica X...but Six is a great game, 35 campaigns along with seven different stories. It's really popular, sold almost as much as the 4th game.
oh it out already. i wouldn't know because i don't play the games but i think its really cool.

Witty Phantom

Weskeeeer~
<3

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
xbox & Ps3. Beat it etc.
:l It was too easy for me.

Timid Prophet

I also have it on PS3 I am not saying it is a bad game or even the best RE I played but it is pretty darn great while there are things I don't like such as bugs and certain QTE I kinda can't help but feel the plot just well is scattered all over the place not because there are 4 different point of views but like they had an interesting idea meh the rest of it.

Malevolent Phantom

Rue_Multicosplay_Archer

Code Veronica added to that list? LOL.
I play on xbox. It's pretty good it's the first RE i've actually played through
Best RE game in the series.

Piers. crying
Rue_Multicosplay_Archer

How did Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City "ruin" the series? Resident Evil 5 is almost identical to Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a spin-off developed by a separate company. Both are great games in their own right.
I just beat adas campaign :3 it was great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games