Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just recently started playing the resident evil games, and I have fallen in love XD I was watching the trailer for resident evil 6 :[ I wanna play it sooo bad when it comes out, but don't have the system... what you guys think of the game from seeing the trailer??

Dapper Spotter

It has piqued my interest. Leon was always one of my favorites.
GrayFox7

lol same here [: I've been playing resident evil 4 lately, at first i was thinking how it wasn't zombies. But then, later in the game, I found out it was someone who was using the virus to control people and it was just more advanced zombies xD I still havn't beaten it. But I enjoy playing as Leon more than other characters.

Dapper Spotter

ThePrideXD
GrayFox7

lol same here [: I've been playing resident evil 4 lately, at first i was thinking how it wasn't zombies. But then, later in the game, I found out it was someone who was using the virus to control people and it was just more advanced zombies xD I still havn't beaten it. But I enjoy playing as Leon more than other characters.

Well technically they're not zombies at all and it's not a virus. It's a parasite.
GrayFox7
ThePrideXD
GrayFox7

Well technically they're not zombies at all and it's not a virus. It's a parasite.

hmm i see o: I had it wrong then xD
Its theme is different when it comes to the bad guys this time.
What game you like so far?

Greedy Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love ALL Resident Evil games... but then I played Operation Raccoon City and it was just a big FAIL. Truly disappointing. I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 6.

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i wish they could remake 1-3 with teh 2nd person view... i tried playing them but i couldnt do it.. guess i was just used to 4 and 5...... 6 will be awesome.. just hope it comes sooner than it said it will...

Dapper Spotter

ThePrideXD
GrayFox7
ThePrideXD
GrayFox7

I liked 4 the most. 5 was decent and it was fun to play with a friend but I wasn't crazy about it. I haven't played the older games in a long time, they really haven't aged well in my opinion.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
YamiGenesis
i wish they could remake 1-3 with teh 2nd person view... i tried playing them but i couldnt do it.. guess i was just used to 4 and 5...... 6 will be awesome.. just hope it comes sooner than it said it will...
Second person view? You mean a 2D game?
GrayFox7
ThePrideXD
GrayFox7
ThePrideXD
GrayFox7

I liked 4 the most. 5 was decent and it was fun to play with a friend but I wasn't crazy about it. I haven't played the older games in a long time, they really haven't aged well in my opinion.

yeah, so far 4 is my favorite also. But the first one where you can play as guy or girl, I tried playing it on the wii and the controls were so horrible. It annoyed me because it was hard to target when shooting or even to walk around.

I also bought darksitde chronicles which I am going to try [:

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1st person... where the camera is where the persons head is... (ex. call of duty)..
2nd person... where the camera is behind the person... (ex. tom clancy. ghost recon)
3rd person... where teh camera is in one set area and doesnt move... (ex. zelda [16 bit version.. aka... gameboy])

Quotable Informer

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
So youve played 1, 2, and 3?

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1st person-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2nd person-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3rd person-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

Quotable Informer

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
YamiGenesis
Marleas Cygnus

wait.. me?

No...its just that everyone only pays any attention to 4 and 5, its like all anyone has played. I like 1, 2, and 3 better and the controls for them arent that damn hard. How hard is forward goes forward and left or right turns? But yeah and people that havent played the old games or code veronica or anything has no damn idea whats even going on practically lmao

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff