Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Muse

MistressLegato
Oh man, RE has never done a thing for me. I just never found it very scary at all. I'm sorry!

Siren is like . . . sort of like SH I hear, but you get to see from the critters' points of view sometimes as they're like stalkin' after you and it's supposed to creep you out! I guess there are several playable characters (?)
It just sounded sooo great the first time I heard about it!

Since you seem so enthralled with RE 4, I suppose I'll have to give it a shot. I sure hope it isn't as boring as I found the other ones!

What other games do you guys find totally freaky?

Enteral Darkness was pretty freaky. Not because the game was scary, but because of the santity effects.

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So I have some other games to get my hands on! Sounds great!

Man, I sure hope Siren isn't a bust XI That would just piss me off!

I think Fatal Frame 2 is a good game, but it's DAMN irritating at times like with the stupid "Invincible ghost." What a pain in teh @$$! You just have to run like hell through the room because he'll kill you real quick. But you can't kill him!!! So far I haven't killed him anyway . . .
I like the first Fatal Frame a lot 'cept for the end 'cuz it pissed me off XD
Yeah, Fatal Frame 1 has been ranked the scariest game in extistence by PSM.... *shiver*
MistressLegato
So I have some other games to get my hands on! Sounds great!

Man, I sure hope Siren isn't a bust XI That would just piss me off!

I think Fatal Frame 2 is a good game, but it's DAMN irritating at times like with the stupid "Invincible ghost." What a pain in teh @$$! You just have to run like hell through the room because he'll kill you real quick. But you can't kill him!!! So far I haven't killed him anyway . . .
I like the first Fatal Frame a lot 'cept for the end 'cuz it pissed me off XD

Well you fight him later. Does that make you feel better? I appreciated the invincible ghosts in Fatal Frame. They added a little bit of challenge and still kept with the plot. (I'm up to hard mode and I'm still not having any trouble with the game). I mean, you can't kill Sae or the Kusabi with your dinky camera just like that; it'd ruin the game.

Unlike the 'invincible' ghosts in SH4 where they were just irritating.

Eternal darkness was more interesting than scary. I do appreciate it's replay value, however.

FunWithGuns: On clocktower, the second PS2 release jus irked me because it didn't really try to stay too close to the original story (which makes me further believe the series should've stopped at the first PS1 clocktower). As for the PS2 release, playable or not, it wasn't scary and it felt kinda insulting. It was more of 'ooh look at our pretty graphics' than trying to breathe a bit of life into the series.

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
What I hated about the whole ClockTower 3 was that the WHOLE game was SOOO easy, but then that STUPID boss had like 3 life bars! BULLSH**!!! We had to do it like 13 times to finally win! That was such craaaaaaap!!!! scream
i think the scariest game i ever played was System Shock 2 on PC, its also a really good game too, althogh its kinda old, but its still really really scary, especially becsue the seting is in a space ship and all this s**t happend and its all dark and ******** up and theres all bodies everywhere, and alos u can hear the enemies, and ull be like "o s**t, i hear them, were the ******** are they?" and ull like back into a corner cuz ull fell more safe there and all, but anyway, its a really good and scary game
What platform is Eternal Darkness out for?
Is it the GAMECUBE?

Sparkly Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
re4 wil not redefine the series like theyve have been saying for as long as i can remember.dont get me wrong i thought the RE series was great,but silent hill was scarier,while RE wasnt suppose to be scary,but more like its title stated survival horror,hence the first part survival
RE4 will own any horror related game.
i played some blair witch games one time, they were pretty darn scary, and not half bad games either
I don't think RE was ever supposed to be truly scary, it's more of a puzzle than an action game. RE 4 will change that though

Tipsy Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WhteUmbrella001
RE4 will own any horror related game.

Have you ever played Silent Hill? Or Fatal Frame?
ChocolateMonkeyRonin
i think the scariest game i ever played was System Shock 2 on PC, its also a really good game too, althogh its kinda old, but its still really really scary, especially becsue the seting is in a space ship and all this s**t happend and its all dark and ******** up and theres all bodies everywhere, and alos u can hear the enemies, and ull be like "o s**t, i hear them, were the ******** are they?" and ull like back into a corner cuz ull fell more safe there and all, but anyway, its a really good and scary game

*sneaks up on him*

Silence...THE DISCORD!

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yah, Fatal Frame and SH is scary. <.< But so is Res! cool
I've noticed, from experience, the more horror games you play the less scary they become. They're just not as scary any more. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff