Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Explorer

Playing through Fallout 3 NV and so far it's way better than Fallout 3.
I'm running some mods and I think it's leading to some crashes which is a shame but nothing I'll hold against the game.

Overall I would put it at about a 7.5/10. Putting it in a ranking of Fallout games, better than Fallout 3 not as good as Fallout 2.
Went back to play The Crooked Man, really an inspiring story. I would give it a 7/10.
Five Nights
11/10
THE BEST CANT WAIT FOR FNAF2
rolleyes

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Destiny - 7/10 Needs a gun like the Needler.
The Secret of Monkey Island: SE - 8/10 Funny and doesn't constantly kill you.
Syberia - 7/10 Graphics are a bit dated nowadays, takes up a LOT of room on my tablet for a game that was on one CD a decade ago, but it looks pretty in it's low poly way and I remember it being a good Adventure game too.
The Evil Within on Ps4.

Day 1 patch fixed many issues that reviews stated problems with.
Finished it a few days ago, took roughly 15 hours for me completing many of the side aspects to the game.
I really enjoyed the boss fights and challenging gameplay. Its a throwback to old school survival horror games in a few scenes.

Complex story with an ending leaving you feeling "what is real" Something that surprised me and i enjoyed very much.

Graphic and sound are top notch! Play this in the dark and turn it up. Gore looks semi realistic as well.

Being suddenly chased by a group of haunted, 6 bullets in your pistol. Taking shot after shot as they break apart with each bullet they take only to result in running. Finding a trap mine that you detonate with a thrown wine bottle exploding the group into chunks.
This game keeps the heart pumping! and the brain thinking.

9/10. Pick this up!

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bayonetta 2.
The story takes the events of the first game and finally brings things full circle, introduces many new enemies and abilities, and the new weapons are absolutely incredible.
Oh, and the Nintendo costumes?
All of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE, has a gimmick attached to it that makes it worth wearing and using, with the exception of the Princess Peach/Daisy costumes, in combat.
Link costume turns the Shuraba into the Master Sword and lets you use the Hylian Shield for counters without needing to equip the accessory that usually does it.
Samus costume allows you to become a morph ball and lay bombs which are pretty effective, and the charged shot from the arm cannon is extremely powerful.[also can control the visor during cut-scenes, which is hilarious]
And the Fox outfit is probably the coolest; your guns turn into Arwings[that can lock on and everything!], and during the first stage where you're fighting on a Jet, and the later stage where you're controlling one, you get to fight on/control an Arwing instead!

Oh, did I mention the music?
The Music is absolutely ******** amazing.
I could spend an afternoon just listening to the tracks from the game. Easily. There's so much good stuff in there.

Also, the online mode, Tag Climax?
Must play. Co-operative and competitive at the same time. It's soooooo much fun, and you get Halos as a reward for winning, too!

The challenge is huge, the unlockables are worth having, the story and humor is pretty high grade for an action game, and it's all-around one of the best purchase decisions I've ever made.

It is most definitely the best action game of the year, bar none.

10 climaxes out of 10.
Pure skillful action bliss.

Dangerous Hellraiser

Farcry 3 - 7/10
Dragon's Dogma - ehhhhh 4/10

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Went back and replayed No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle. GOD I LOVE THAT GAME! Its a step away from perfection because the previous game's bosses and plot was more memorable, but both games were great in different ways.
-9 out of 10

MIddle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I'm actually having more fun with this game than I thought. I was kinda discouraged that its an open world derivative of Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham series. Turns out Shadow of Mordor is the alternative that appeals to me the most than those aforementioned games. Plus the simple but brutal combat kinda goes back to my love of spectacle fighters like No More Heroes. Its just set back by a poor plot, but thats made up for by the Nemesis system, which is like a revenge-story generator.
-8 out of 10

Puppeteer. I love the animation and whimsical fantasy so much, its just sad that it didn't get the attention it deserved. I've already played a side-scrolling action platformer styled after puppet shows (see Black Knight Sword), but Puppeteer takes the cake.
-10 out of 10

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Supreme Starscream
Farcry 3 - 7/10
Dragon's Dogma - ehhhhh 4/10

I only played Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, but not the main game. What sets Far Cry 3 itself back from being better than a 7/10?
Sex Robots
Five Nights
11/10
THE BEST CANT WAIT FOR FNAF2
rolleyes

wow, what an awesome game! PC or console game?

Buggy Survivor

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma, 8/10! My only complaint is a lack of fast-travel or at least the ability to set up a tent or camp.

I'm planning on getting Fantasy Life tomorrow, the only negative I've heard about it so far is repetitiveness.

Divine Genius

Rune Factory 1
6/10

It introduced the rune factory series and I fell in love with it when it came out, but they DEFINITELY improved over the years with their newer games. Mainly, I hated the whole "wait til winter for this dungeon" part cause I always get there too dang early :/ and so there isn't much to do until then, since it's too easy to get rich and the battle system isn't exactly fun and the monster/animals aren't as fun to take care of. While with newer ones, feels like there is always something to do.

Tipsy Spirit

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - 7.5 / 10.

I'm a huge BL fan though.. sweatdrop
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)- 6/10

I loved the first one and had high hopes for the sequel, but it's just not as fun. They left out some promised improvements, made ~95% of the open world nothing but boring farmland, and it leaves out a lot of the immersion of being part of this grand festival that the first game nailed so well.

That being said, it's still a Forza game so of course I enjoy it.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
Fantasy Life: 9/10

Detracting one point because the story is a little weird at times, but not weird enough to make me care, and because the auto-targeting never seems to work the way I'd like it to. I'd like to give a 10/10, but that would be ignoring faults out of bias.

Now if anyone needs me, I have a Sacred Water Tree to be chopping down...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff