Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Sports Classic should I get again?

Pegassi Monroe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Coquette Classic 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Lampadati Pigalle 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Truffade Z-Type 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

So I'd like to think I've picked what I believe to be the best vehicles for both performance and how they suit my tastes, including both Super cars and Sports for my 1st garage, the 2nd garage is somewhat of a hodgepodge but ones I still like.

All vehicles are fully modified.

My first garage consists of:

1. Zentorno (to me it handles better than the Adder and the acceleration and braking are both superior, traction as well)
2. Adder (my go to speed car for long races)
3. Turismo R (It's acceleration and braking are also good but it's the worst for low lying curbs and jumps)
4. Entity XF (traction is the best and 3rd best braking behind the Zentorno *1st* and Turismo R *2nd plus it's perfect for technical tracks like offroad ones and winding hills)
5. Infernus (Decent acceleration, and handling is alright for weaving in and out of light traffic and races but braking is abysmal and worst of the super cars, but I like it's design and can't bring myself to throw it away again *I've owned it 3 other times before*)
6. Furore GT (when the car came out people claimed it was a terrible sports car, but it rivals the bigger boys such as the Jester and Massacro, it might be slow on the start but it's top speed fully modded rivals the other 2)
7. Jester (Overall best sports car for pretty much anything to me)
8. Massacro (great for straights and has more weight to throw around if you wanna be a jerk)
9. Coquette (just love the fact that it's basically the GTA version of a corvette and my first sports car purchase, love it to pieces)
10. Alpha (an underrated sports vehicle with great acceleration and braking and speed, can show up other sports cars I think)

My second garage consists of:

1. Gauntlet (has the best traction of the Muscle car class and good acceleration, braking is decent)
2. Hakuchou (Dunno why people fawn over the Bati 801 so much to be honest, I owned it for a long while and loved it, but the Hakuchou has superior acceleration and speed over the Bati and the Thrust, handling offroad is hit or miss depending on terrain though)
3. Obey Tailgater (Best sedan to me unless you can convince me otherwise)
4. Benefactor Surrano (A good vehicle with great acceleration, good top speed and acceptable traction)
5. Ubermacht Zion XS (Best coupe ever, don't debate me on this)
6. BF Injection (People like to also fawn over the Bifta being the best off road vehicle, I disagree because the Bifta is too squirrely for my tastes and has an over tendency to spin out, plus it has no windows for protection and hitting something from a tall height is bad news, the Injection while a little stiff in the turn has superior handling in that regard and has better shock absorption and recovers from rollovers a lot faster)
7. Dewbauchee Rapid GT (Best accelerating sports vehicle and top speed is great)
8. Pegassi Vacca (A balanced super car with no real flaws beyond it's tendency to hesitate during upshifting if you take off really quickly, except during turbo starts)
9. Dinka Blista (I liked the Panto but it's too small and gets shoved aside really easily, the Blista has better handling and speed)
10. Annis Elegy RH8 (An all around great performer in nearly any aspect, it's braking leaves much to be desired and it's handling takes time to get used to but a great vehicle)

I used to have a couple sports classics at one point, I used to own the Monroe, Coquette Classic, Stinger GT and the infamous Z-Type as well as the Pigalle, all gone due to changing tastes and inability to hold onto the cash I earn in game for long.

I want to get rid of my Blista as I don't use it that often and replace it with a sports classic vehicle once again but can't come to a decision as to which I should use.

I've heard the Monroe is good for speed and acceleration, braking and traction is at the top of it's class, the Coquette Classic is the fastest arguably of any of the vehicles but it tends to spin out at high speeds and it's braking is just slightly better than the Z-Type.

The Stinger GT was nice for a while as I loved it's body shape but it's slow acceleration and poor handling made me get rid of it, meanwhile the Pigalle was nice but had an understeer issue and I disliked it's body shape and favored the Coquette Classic over it.

And the Z-Type, another vehicle people fawn over for it's supposedly superior speed despite it's horrible braking and handling and acceleration, I again favor the Coquette Classic over this due to it's speed and better braking.

So back to my dilemma, which should I pick up again for racing purposes? I'm going to try and swallow my personal tastes for body shape and pick the best overall vehicle that I can handle well.

I've driven them all and favor one more than the other but want an outside opinion or two on which I should decide upon.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
To be fair, it's all what you want and why you want it.

First off, I'm glad to find another GTA Gaian who knows his cars.

I mean, your cars really don't stick to one "taste" though. What is your "taste"?

I'd go down to the Z-Type. I actually don't find it's handling that bad and have grown used to it. Sure, as soon as the Roosevelt came out, it was my go to car.

Thing is: I'm a guy about having a car you're not going to see on the road too often, and a car that can take some heat. I'm also about a car that has a good speed, because I'm good with practically any handling. I'm not about getting away from the other person though. I'm about getting far enough that I can get out and annihilate the person who's trying to take me out.

Z-Type has an image to it. Expensive. Rare to see on the road. It's hot. You can make it look top class. You can take a good amount of shots. It's great all around for someone like me.
The Dropkick JD

I mean, your cars really don't stick to one "taste" though. What is your "taste"?

I'd go down to the Z-Type. I actually don't find it's handling that bad and have grown used to it. Sure, as soon as the Roosevelt came out, it was my go to car.

Thing is: I'm a guy about having a car you're not going to see on the road too often, and a car that can take some heat. I'm also about a car that has a good speed, because I'm good with practically any handling. I'm not about getting away from the other person though. I'm about getting far enough that I can get out and annihilate the person who's trying to take me out.

Z-Type has an image to it. Expensive. Rare to see on the road. It's hot. You can make it look top class. You can take a good amount of shots. It's great all around for someone like me.

Come to think of it when I did have it I wasn't too bad with it, just didn't like it's odd handling and braking power, I guess my taste is something that looks sporty and something that's good at making turns at a decent speed without losing too much power.

Like not having to brake so hard or too early so you don't spin out or get passed by because you misjudged the turn.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Momo_Kitten
The Dropkick JD

Come to think of it when I did have it I wasn't too bad with it, just didn't like it's odd handling and braking power, I guess my taste is something that looks sporty and something that's good at making turns at a decent speed without losing too much power.

Like not having to brake so hard or too early so you don't spin out or get passed by because you misjudged the turn.
Then perhaps the Z-Type isn't your type. BA dum tsh..

It's handling is odd, but you don't need to brake too hard. However, if you're using it for race intents, then I don't know exactly what to tell you. I like to race, but I don't do sports classic races.
The Dropkick JD
Momo_Kitten
The Dropkick JD

Then perhaps the Z-Type isn't your type. BA dum tsh..

It's handling is odd, but you don't need to brake too hard. However, if you're using it for race intents, then I don't know exactly what to tell you. I like to race, but I don't do sports classic races.

It's all good, I've decided on the Monroe after about 10 races against Z-Types both with catch up and slipstream and without.

The Z-Type is pathetic against the Monroe's top speed and acceleration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff