Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Enforcer666
Grav!ty
The Enforcer666
Minak0
The Enforcer666

I saw that today. Still kinda want the first as a stand alone and then get the second. But again, will have to wait.

Any reason exactly? Only reason to get WKC1 at this point is for the PS Home armor/Statue, the trophies, and the GR13/15/Platinum trophy items that carry over into WKC2. I am sure WKC1 is a complete ghost town by now.

One, I have no idea what this GR13 is. Soo...yes?
Two, don't really care bout the trophies.
Three, the only game I've done online is Demon's Souls with a friend. Outside of that, online can pop shove it.
Fore, I'm a collector.

GR13 is... About 600-700 hours of playing online.

If you're not going to play the MP, you might as well skip it. The meat of the series is the multiplayer.

I tell ya what. I have two friends. Neither one of them have done the multiplayer. The meat of Demon's Souls is online. But when they shut down the servers, I'm still gunna be playing it regardless. Again, online does not sway my vote on if I get it or not. You make it sound like I CAN'T play the game unless I do it online.

Just pick up 2 to play. The improvements speed up the combat by a lot as well as /add/ features to the game that didn't exist before and don't have to be done online to be enjoyed/made use of.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Yeah. Enfo, the thing is, GR13 and 15 are just online levels. Getting to both of those, you get some rare items. Nothing more.

Collector is fine and all, but 100% of WKC1 is in WKC2 except for the things I have stated, and everything I have stated except the PS Home statue can only be obtained after like......1000 hours of playing. If you want the story, there is absolutely no reason to get WKC1 since WKC2 covers that and then some.

As far as Demons Souls goes, Demons Souls is still a different game from Dark Souls, so there is a difference there. WKC1 is the first 20 hours of WKC2.

If you want to get it, fine, but honestly, there is no reason to if you have no plan for online.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
WKC2 has a difficulty spike. I hear playing the game as a SS is harder to do, and I can say, it is. I was just stuck on a boss for about an hour and a half. Wasn't happy. Happy to see this game giving a challenge, but not happy with how lopsided that fight was for me. (Due to the fact I was forced to use a character I never use and a few other things)

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
well, beat the game yesterday. Final boss was actually challenging and the ending really seemed rushed again.

Online, I was hoping for it to be better now that BSC has been fixed, but now all we have is "The Only Quest In Town" being grinded by people. Going to be a harsh next four GR levels.... I love the GR16 quests I have though right now. One is challenging, and the other two, I sort of really like. Just wish more people would play the game, not put 60 dollars towards it to smack a golem 1000 times.
It's practically the same thing, just more little nick nacks added to it.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
^ Less red, more brown.

Dapper Prophet

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Still gotta get round to finishing the 1st 1. dont get me wrong. i LOVE the graphics, music and everything on WKC 1 but i'm lazy xD and the way you have to wait between attacks or how it takes me ages to save the game(then it autosaves!) can kinda irritate some people. (sorry i babbled again)

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We got it, but because we had to send our PS3 in for repairs and ended up with a different console (And we didn't have a way to back up the data, so yeah) we have to restart again. Unfortunately my husband doesn't recall the original story so I can't just do my best to blast through that, and he's actually decided he's more interested in Disgaea 4... so I'm really thinking about ignoring him and just playing it anyway. Maybe I'll ask him about it.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Eludya
We got it, but because we had to send our PS3 in for repairs and ended up with a different console (And we didn't have a way to back up the data, so yeah) we have to restart again. Unfortunately my husband doesn't recall the original story so I can't just do my best to blast through that, and he's actually decided he's more interested in Disgaea 4... so I'm really thinking about ignoring him and just playing it anyway. Maybe I'll ask him about it.

Lol, well, can always just tell him to play it himself another time if he is interested. No reason to hold YOU up. :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff