Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
The first game has a bad reputation.....second one seems like it is getting the hate upon it too, but I liked the first, and grabbed the second today. Haven't really DONE anything yet, since I keep trying to re-customize my character, but it's seeming okay so far.

Anywho, so, yeah, anyone grab it? Anyone planning to? If so, do tell, and please, since the game is new in North America, keep spoilers to a minimum.

Dapper Elocutionist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GameStop didn't have any copies in yet when I went to check tonight. D:

I wasn't a huge fan of WKC1 but I'm willing to give the second one a chance after playing the PSP version and regaining some interest in the series.
Have it installed.

Kind of torn between trying to finish my first rebirth and rank up to GR8 first and actually starting.

Friendly Explorer

I hated the first one when I picked it up originally. I could get over the flaws and turned it back in for a credit during the first weekend I had it. I picked it up again later at a discounted price (I couldn't leave it alone. I started it so I figured I might as well finish it) and actually started to enjoy the game. So I have every intention of picking up the second one at some point.... I just don't know when that will be. My recent joining of the "starving student" group leaves me little time or money to invest in new games. >.>
Picked it up earlier. Really enjoying the changes to the system. Started the whole thing over.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Grav!ty
Have it installed.

Kind of torn between trying to finish my first rebirth and rank up to GR8 first and actually starting.

Well, GR8 has quite a gap. If you aren't close, I would just say switch to 2. I am hearing GR15 now is like an equivalent of GR7 to WKC, so getting from GR7 to GR8 in WKC2 is going to be a hop-skip-jump away. Outside of platinum, the home armor, the platinum crown/tiara, and the GR13/15 jewelry, there is pretty much no reason to continue with 1 at this point if you DO have 2, and don't plan on getting any of those things.
I'll plat it someday.

Some... day...

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Well, I am sure WKC won't be completely dead, but it won't be too lively after today. To platinum it, you are going to have "alot" of grinding to do solo, or find people to do so with. I tried autoing a few months ago, I couldn't get into a single quest autoing.
I've played the first, finished it but never really got too hooked on it. II seems good but then I'm afraid that I'm probably going to be disappointed if I get it. Its not a terrible game but its also not a great game though I'll most likely get it anyways. Lol.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Out of curiosity, what turned you away first time?

Also, not far but I see they properly fixed the "Earth Beast" issue, haha. Always loved that. Confused the hell out of me in WKC1. I think since you can use the Incorruptus online this time, it could be highly enjoyable. I liked seeing ranged attacks for the Knight this time.

Versatile Lunatic

i kinda liked the first one, and im willing to get the second but thats probably not going to be for awhile i have other games that are one the top of my list to get :/

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Didn't even know it came out. Still gotta play the first before I even think about getting this. And with Dark Souls coming out the beginning of next month PLUS I'm still paying off Otomedius Excellent, both are going to have to wait User Image
I just got it yesterday, but I haven't actually started yet even though I beat the first one..I just watched my sister start then re-customize her avi like 3 times

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm kinda pissed that they released it sooner than expected. I used to make jokes on how cliche the story was in the first, yet I beat it twice and my Guild rank is around 5 or 6.

Can we re-customize our old avatar free of charge? Mine didn't come out the way I wanted to originally. >.> I might pick the game up this month. I can already see myself replaying it, and I liked the online, when I could find people to play with.

Distinct Raider

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm going to play it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers