Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have Pokemon Platinum, and there's this park that lets you walk around with a cute pokemon. There is also these ruins that teleport you to other ruins and places you can't reach otherwise. Well, for some reason, the two ruins I can only reach, only teleport me to each other, which is useless. I tried walking in different directions, but I get the same damn annoying results. Please, someone help me. How the hell do I get to the other places in Amity Square?
Little_Miss_Sunnshine
I have Pokemon Platinum, and there's this park that lets you walk around with a cute pokemon. There is also these ruins that teleport you to other ruins and places you can't reach otherwise. Well, for some reason, the two ruins I can only reach, only teleport me to each other, which is useless. I tried walking in different directions, but I get the same damn annoying results. Please, someone help me. How the hell do I get to the other places in Amity Square?
I believe the destinations change daily.
Little_Miss_Sunnshine

There are two entrances to Amity Square - try the eastern entrance.
Sandokiri
Little_Miss_Sunnshine

There are two entrances to Amity Square - try the eastern entrance.

Ah, ok, thank you. ^ ^
Okay. This is what you have to do. Each ruin not only has one but three teleport spots. The reason why you keep going back and forth is because you went too far. Like. You can be in the doorway of the ruin but you have the choice to go left, right, or up (which you went through before).

I hope this helps. :3 Leave a Profile comment if I helped out at all. XD; Or deviantart, whichever works for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff