Welcome to Gaia! ::

talk pokemon here, ask for help, even setup a wireless time and date if close enough! ok have fun!
Too bad the wireless adapter only reaches out to 10 feet sweatdrop Anyways, I'm training for the elite four right now. I want my level to be higher than my rival's
so do you want the levels of your rival? they are all under 55.
Kilika_Stryfe
Too bad the wireless adapter only reaches out to 10 feet sweatdrop Anyways, I'm training for the elite four right now. I want my level to be higher than my rival's

yea... the confusing thing is that it says the union room holds 40 ppl... how the ******** do oyu get 40 ppl in a 10 foot radius?
I am burned out of Pokemon after playing it for 30 hours in the first 3 days, lol ... I have Victory Road/Elite Four left (already beat Gary) but I need to prep my Snorlax, Hitmonchan, and Butterfree some more. And the Gyrados. I dunno. No more Pokemon until Wednesday!
MonkeyNamedEric
Kilika_Stryfe

yea... the confusing thing is that it says the union room holds 40 ppl... how the ******** do oyu get 40 ppl in a 10 foot radius?
rofl good point ...
yea... is level 18/19 to low for misty? im having trouble... damn water pulse... i have charmeleon btw. if you need the whole party them ask me. ok i think im turning in soon.

Dedicated Dabbler

You play at the mall. :p
MonkeyNamedEric
His starter is at lv 65
Kilika_Stryfe
MonkeyNamedEric
His starter is at lv 65

well... shut... blast whats that word... "up" yea. shut ... up.
*sniff* crying
A coworker and I joked about having a Pokemon tournament or something where we work, Movie Gallery. It would be cool. The old people takin' on the lil kids! blaugh
^^ whee....
ok... cmon i kno you ppl have pokemon problems... ok...
MonkeyNamedEric
^^ whee....
ok... cmon i kno you ppl have pokemon problems... ok...
There is already an official thread for this and it is on the first page. Please use it to avoid clutter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff