Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not getting it. Never bought Black and White one seeing as it ruined pokemon. Gen 05 was total a**.

Alien Worshipper

Skaalk
Diabolical Indulgence
Skaalk
Diabolical Indulgence
-lives in Australia so it doesn't come out until next Thursday- emotion_8c

But I am excited! Have a team all ready that I've FINALLY settled on after about a year, aha.
Does it include all generations of Pokemon? Because all generations are available in this game. My team right now is:

Pignite
Genesect
Growlithe
Elekid
Psyduck
Azurill

Team is in sig~
Aw I love Scizor. I can't see having two or more legendaries in my team though. I want to get a Charmeleon, but my Arcanine will have to do for now.

To be honest, Thundurus isn't that powerful. And his defences aren't all that great.

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Consumer 100
I have no idea when that game is coming out?

It doesn't matter, I don't have the money to buy it. -kicks a chair-

Shy Regular

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pet Lover 100
I got the game I chose oshowat this time I chose tepig last time biggrin

Interesting Poster

3,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Diabolical Indulgence
Skaalk
Diabolical Indulgence

But I am excited! Have a team all ready that I've FINALLY settled on after about a year, aha.
Does it include all generations of Pokemon? Because all generations are available in this game. My team right now is:

Pignite
Genesect
Growlithe
Elekid
Psyduck
Azurill

Team is in sig~
Aw I love Scizor. I can't see having two or more legendaries in my team though. I want to get a Charmeleon, but my Arcanine will have to do for now.

Alien Worshipper

Skaalk
Diabolical Indulgence

Pignite
Genesect
Growlithe
Elekid
Psyduck
Azurill

Team is in sig~

Interesting Poster

3,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Diabolical Indulgence

Pignite
Genesect
Growlithe
Elekid
Psyduck
Azurill

Lover

Bunaiko
Tao Yoshi
I got my copy of Black 2 yesterday during an early launch event at the Nintendo World Store in New York. I'm so glad! The camping out destroyed me though.

Lucky! If I Knew I would of fly to NY just because of that XD Which version did you end up getting?
Sorry but I had to point out that you totally missed it in the first sentence. XD

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Tao Yoshi
I got my copy of Black 2 yesterday during an early launch event at the Nintendo World Store in New York. I'm so glad! The camping out destroyed me though.

Lucky! If I Knew I would of fly to NY just because of that XD Which version did you end up getting?

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
MizzSugarToast
Bunaiko
At last! BW2 comes out tomorrow! There's so many new things added that I'll probably stay up countless nights just training xD

Hey you! Are you excited about BW2?!
I am excited! I cant wait I so want to get it but ill have to buy both as well as the strategy guide D; over 100 bucks, and I so want the new bundel! You look awesome in the items!

Well dang xD You sure are a poke'fan! I think I'll get the guide too but maybe later on xD
I can't wait to play the game today though and thank you! :3

Lover

Bunaiko
At last! BW2 comes out tomorrow! There's so many new things added that I'll probably stay up countless nights just training xD

Hey you! Are you excited about BW2?!
I am excited! I cant wait I so want to get it but ill have to buy both as well as the strategy guide D; over 100 bucks, and I so want the new bundel! You look awesome in the items!
Picking up my copy tomorrooooowwww!! super excited!
I will get my hands on this baby as soon as I can. I'm still on the fence about which one I want, but I think I am going to go with white considering I got the original black.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bunaiko
Alice is Madness
Bunaiko
Alice is Madness
Bunaiko
Alice is Madness
Awesome ^^ and thank you I like your avi too

Thanks!! : D Oh yea pokemon black and white 2 still uses the poke'transfer lab right?
You're welcome and I'm not sure.

I hope so o; They should of sticked with pal park. It was simple and didn't involve much process to transfer pokemon~
Yeah they should of

Mhm~ Now I don't even know what to expect lol. But hey~ least they were nice enough to let us import old Pokemon. sweatdrop
Yup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces