You fiend!

I know you really think he's cute ~ rofl

User Image

Friendly Prophet

Cherubi o3o
That's how most free MMOs with PvP are :/
Gotta spend a bunch of real life money on a game just to get good gears u .u

Oops yeah, sorry xd I missed it.
There was a first version called "HoLic," but they shut it down a few years ago .. Like, 3 or 4.
Then "Cloud Nine" came out, and it's basically Holic 2. That's where my screenies are from xD But both games look the same, just a bunch'a new items and whatever lol

User Image

Ah, yeah I do know those ones. Don't remember though why I either didn't play them or stopped playing them.... So many mmos, just a blur of attack animations and skills and slimes and wolves...
GasMan Hyjinks

Ah, yeah I do know those ones. Don't remember though why I either didn't play them or stopped playing them.... So many mmos, just a blur of attack animations and skills and slimes and wolves...

Maybe you stopped playing the first one because it lacked a PVP system haha xD;

And both games had a very low population. Maybe around less than 100 people logged in daily.
Cloud Nine got taken over by Hispanic players who can't speak English since they knocked out their server and they had to migrate to the US server. It was all a mess xD;

User Image

Friendly Prophet

Cherubi o3o
Maybe you stopped playing the first one because it lacked a PVP system haha xD;

And both games had a very low population. Maybe around less than 100 people logged in daily.
Cloud Nine got taken over by Hispanic players who can't speak English since they knocked out their server and they had to migrate to the US server. It was all a mess xD;

User Image

Haha, usually lack of pvp doesn't throw me off if it's fun (Lotro had no pvp and was immensly fun, but ultimately a pay-to-play game once you beat all the free zones :c ) However not being able to JUMP, now... that I can't abide for some reason XD. I mean honestly, as a programmer speaking here, how hard is it to add the silly functionality of making your sprite lift off the ground? Even if it is pointless, it's.... it's the little things that matter!

And well that's no fun, unfortunately I don't speak that one of my native tongues (the other being Italian). That tends to happen to a lot of imported mmos, the merging of two different language zones into one server, adding confusion into the mix. :/ (Also, I took a gander at your profile, and woo Virgina! I'm an Arlington-Fredericksburg resident myself, moved from A-town to Fburg a few years back.)
GasMan Hyjinks

Haha, usually lack of pvp doesn't throw me off if it's fun (Lotro had no pvp and was immensly fun, but ultimately a pay-to-play game once you beat all the free zones :c ) However not being able to JUMP, now... that I can't abide for some reason XD. I mean honestly, as a programmer speaking here, how hard is it to add the silly functionality of making your sprite lift off the ground? Even if it is pointless, it's.... it's the little things that matter!

And well that's no fun, unfortunately I don't speak that one of my native tongues (the other being Italian). That tends to happen to a lot of imported mmos, the merging of two different language zones into one server, adding confusion into the mix. :/ (Also, I took a gander at your profile, and woo Virgina! I'm an Arlington-Fredericksburg resident myself, moved from A-town to Fburg a few years back.)

LOL. Jumping was pointless in Holic .. xD; Like, we COULD jump .. But it's not like we could jump over anything lmao
Ah, I keep reminiscing over that silly game xD

> x< They knew that the merging of the servers would either make, or break the game .. And I definitely think it broke it LOL. Most of the game's more common players are the Hispanic players xD All the English speaking players moved on to other MMOs already.

I have no idea where either of those are Q nQ LOL. Living in Virginia and not knowing the cities .. Counties ? xD; /orz

And you're a programmer ? Do they make games ? xd

User Image

Lightbringer

My only real gripe with playing female characters in MMOs is that, more often than not, you end up wearing a plate mail bikini. Putting aside the aspect of sex appeal, it never made sense to me to wear less armor.
Cherubi o3o
Let's face it ~
People are nicer to female characters with cute pixels in the online world 4laugh

I really don't mind seeing guys playing as female characters, though O= They all have their reasons xD So why not ? c:

I myself have played as male characters to avoid being hit on by the other guys around haha xD
And plus ! O wO I got to make him look super cute in pink n n

User Image

User Image

btw what game are those images from?

Friendly Prophet

Cherubi o3o
LOL. Jumping was pointless in Holic .. xD; Like, we COULD jump .. But it's not like we could jump over anything lmao

> x< They knew that the merging of the servers would either make, or break the game .. And I definitely think it broke it LOL. Most of the game's more common players are the Hispanic players xD All the English speaking players moved on to other MMOs already.

I have no idea where either of those are Q nQ LOL. Living in Virginia and not knowing the cities .. Counties ? xD; /orz

User Image

Heh, well, Arlington is basically DC, and Fredericksburg is the middle of Virginia (ah, Virginia; civilization to the middle of nowhere in 20 minutes flat).

And yes, I am a programmer, Java is my trade. Game design/coding is a pipe-dream of mine, but I'd rather work for myself than join known company. But that would require a team of people, more coders, some graphic designers, musicians, etc...

I personally jump from mmo to mmo very quickly; I find that for me to spend any significant time on an mmo it has to be really good, otherwise it's just a skinner-box time waste. Lotro was one of the more decent ones, but college put a stop to that. Runes of Magic was also pretty good, until I learned that the developers took no care in their work and every patch ended up being buggier than the last, with nothing being fixed.
Inoculah
Cherubi o3o
Let's face it ~
People are nicer to female characters with cute pixels in the online world 4laugh

I really don't mind seeing guys playing as female characters, though O= They all have their reasons xD So why not ? c:

I myself have played as male characters to avoid being hit on by the other guys around haha xD

User Image

User Image

Good morning !
Sorry for the excessive posting in your thread haha xD;;

They're from Cloud Nine c:
It's a very .. notsopopular MMO xD;
That's been taken over by Spanish people who speak.. Not English xD

User Image
Cherubi o3o
Inoculah
Cherubi o3o
Let's face it ~

User Image

User Image

Good morning !
Sorry for the excessive posting in your thread haha xD;;

They're from Cloud Nine c:
It's a very .. notsopopular MMO xD;
That's been taken over by Spanish people who speak.. Not English xD

User Image

lol no problem. Also I'll check it out. I played a game with philipino people who didn't speak english lol.
GasMan Hyjinks
Cherubi o3o

User Image

Heh, well, Arlington is basically DC, and Fredericksburg is the middle of Virginia (ah, Virginia; civilization to the middle of nowhere in 20 minutes flat).

And yes, I am a programmer, Java is my trade. Game design/coding is a pipe-dream of mine, but I'd rather work for myself than join known company. But that would require a team of people, more coders, some graphic designers, musicians, etc...

I personally jump from mmo to mmo very quickly; I find that for me to spend any significant time on an mmo it has to be really good, otherwise it's just a skinner-box time waste. Lotro was one of the more decent ones, but college put a stop to that. Runes of Magic was also pretty good, until I learned that the developers took no care in their work and every patch ended up being buggier than the last, with nothing being fixed.

xD That reminded me of some movie with like .. crazy cannibal people .. The setting was in Virginia ; Q; And we've gone driving through the "country side" before, and the houses look so old .. And scary sometimes > <;

> w< That sounds really cool. You can be one of my idols now : D.
Stalked your profile a little, and you seem like a pretty busy guy who knows where he's going in life * Q* .. Wish I could be the same /orz lol

I usually stay on an MMO for a long while > <. And I only play one MMO at a time xd; I've played 4 MMOs, but they were actually only different versions of 2 different games xD;

I haven't heard of either of those games O=
Were they both pay to play ?

User Image
Inoculah

lol no problem. Also I'll check it out. I played a game with philipino people who didn't speak english lol.

Really ? xD
That's weird, since they teach English in the schools there in the Philippines LOL.
Maybe they were just too lazy to type in English xD Haha

What game was that ?

User Image

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
670k/920k User Image

User Image

I'm male but I usually play as a girl if it's more visually appealing ninja
This gaia account is currently owned by a girl whee

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I choose male characters most of the time. I find it more enjoyable playing the opposite sex. I guess you could say it's one way of experiencing things from a different perspective, even if it's virtual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff