Don't know yet 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Where did the Beasts go? 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Nurses
The Real Ryu Mamoru
Nurses
The Real Ryu Mamoru
I don't see how it is, considering how you don't have to pay if you don't want to.
Because most games like that are designed to work hard and earn what you equip, wear, etc.

Which is pretty much the same as every other game ever?
Kind of like how this game is going to be the same Phantasy Star game you've played over and over again and still continue playing?

Kind of like how mass effect 3 is mass effect and its the same game you play over and over again, or halo or any other game that is playable today. The only difference is, all of our friends are going to be playing it, and you are going to be alone, because you don't want to let go of the past.

Yes PSU was a let down, I agree. But this isn't PSU anymore, they have had many years to find out what people like and use it to their advantage. You don't have to play with us, but you will be missing out on a grand experience.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Real Ryu Mamoru
Nurses
The Real Ryu Mamoru
Nurses
The Real Ryu Mamoru
I don't see how it is, considering how you don't have to pay if you don't want to.
Because most games like that are designed to work hard and earn what you equip, wear, etc.

Which is pretty much the same as every other game ever?
Kind of like how this game is going to be the same Phantasy Star game you've played over and over again and still continue playing?

Kind of like how mass effect 3 is mass effect and its the same game you play over and over again, or halo or any other game that is playable today. The only difference is, all of our friends are going to be playing it, and you are going to be alone, because you don't want to let go of the past.

Yes PSU was a let down, I agree. But this isn't PSU anymore, they have had many years to find out what people like and use it to their advantage. You don't have to play with us, but you will be missing out on a grand experience.

You try out the character creation beta yet?

Fashionable Bloodsucker

Rath-Kun
Well I mean y'pay money on Gaia to look cool. xD
I know! And ah hate it. B[

Mega Elder

Heh.

Sooo excite. Resa got in the beta. I did not....yet.

Loving Elder

Rath-Kun
Nilla
I can't wait. I'm excited since playing it on the Dreamcast. I sure would like to remake my FOnewearl. heart
Did you play on GC as well?

Lets hope it doesn't get hacked as bad as the DC days. I didn't play DC but oh have I heard stories.
I didn't. sad I think it was because you had to pay or something. I just don't remember. I remember when I had the Dreamcast, I didn't see much hacking until PS2 came out which I imported. I think they found a way to player kill in the original but I had the sequel and I couldn't be killed. It was so funny. But even if they do hack it, now-a-days it's easy to patch them compared to the Dreamcast.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

Rath-Kun
Heh.

Sooo excite. Resa got in the beta. I did not....yet.
!! Bb Resa!

Rath-Kun's Prince

It's like how, they don't have good Ehz hair, so It's not worth it!
I want to see all of the new monsters.

Mega Elder

Got my beta invite!
User Image

....got accepted for the Closed Beta

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MissyRuby
That...Is epic...
User Image

Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Rappier

Mega Elder

That, is ******** scary.
you know what is awesome? Not being able to play.

Mega Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Best, game, ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces