Human 0.24475524475524 24.5% [ 35 ]
Newman 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 26 ]
Cast 0.16783216783217 16.8% [ 24 ]
One of each 0.11188811188811 11.2% [ 16 ]
Don't know yet 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Where did the Beasts go? 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 > >>

True, I got PSU the day it came out with all my friends, and we had to wait to play online, and then when it came online we had to play the only 2 missions that were available since the game never updated until way later. Talk about a let down.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I just checked my email and found out that I got accepted into CBT. heart

There are 10 ships/servers though. Anyone know where the English people will be in? The majority, at least? I'm guessing the 1st, 2nd or (according to some other user) 4th.

Edit: On the side note, I'm planning to be a Newman since I plan to become a Force. I prefer magic skills so that I can support others and attack at the same time. I also heard that the level cap will be 40 for CBT, and when the game will be released. They'll update the game to raise the level cap though. How often? No clue.
Mystelteinn

There are 10 ships/servers though. Anyone know where the English people will be in? The majority, at least? I'm guessing the 1st, 2nd or (according to some other user) 4th.

Edit: On the side note, I'm planning to be a Newman since I plan to become a Force. I prefer magic skills so that I can support others and attack at the same time. I also heard that the level cap will be 40 for CBT, and when the game will be released. They'll update the game to raise the level cap though. How often? No clue.

Congrats! When did you sign up for it and how soon you found out you were accepted?

Mega Elder

MissyRuby
You can make only one character if you don't use real money gonk
For it being free I'm going to be spending a lot of money on that game. For characters and clothes.

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
MissyRuby

Its not all bad, if you make a character you really like you can stick with it and become really powerful.
Bubsy
MissyRuby

Its not all bad, if you make a character you really like you can stick with it and become really powerful.

That is true. I do have a chronicle problem of making like 5 different characters and keep switching and get left behind. But it's so hard to stick to one type of character crying But I guess I have to start recovering somewhere..

Mega Elder

40 will be the cap limit at launch.

I'll be needing multiple slots..

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
MissyRuby
Mystelteinn

Congrats! When did you sign up for it and how soon you found out you were accepted?
I signed up on March 26th or March 29th and the confirmation email was sent to me around 3:10AM today.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Rath-Kun
MissyRuby
For it being free I'm going to be spending a lot of money on that game. For characters and clothes.
I wonder if you can use FUN points to buy another character though. I'm pretty sure that you can for clothes though.

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
MissyRuby
Bubsy
MissyRuby

That is true. I do have a chronicle problem of making like 5 different characters and keep switching and get left behind. But it's so hard to stick to one type of character crying But I guess I have to start recovering somewhere..
Some people might just make a bunch of accounts to be able to get free characters. I can only assume it though. Not sure if anyone here would actually do that.

Mega Elder

I wanted to make another account just in case my friends wanted to try it who didn't sign up. I have still yet to get an e-mail. ;-;
Emeows are going out until the 19th. So still plenty of chances to get one.

/haven't get one yet...

Proxy Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I looked around a little on some PSO websites.
The majority of English players will be on Ship 2. I'll be there too. x3
A friend of mine, Chnce, managed to get in CBT too.
I'll just nag him to visit this thread now.
Chnce

I hope to see you all there too~. We could team up and help each other out and such.

Mega Elder

I'll meet you there if I get one.

Pleaaaase let me get one ;-;

Fashionable Bloodsucker

I'll probably end up holding off on buying the game. If it's anything like PSU it... will be not worth the purchase, lmfao.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff