Newman 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 26 ]
Cast 0.16783216783217 16.8% [ 24 ]
One of each 0.11188811188811 11.2% [ 16 ]
Don't know yet 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Where did the Beasts go? 0.14685314685315 14.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Phantasy Star Online 2 waiting area.
It better start RIGHT NAO! I made two japanese Sega ID's but I don't know if I'll be selected for the Closed Beta stare
User Image

That's my human character.
If anyone has made characters on the Character Creator already, please share heart
Here's one I made:

User Image

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well I enjoyed PSO on the dreamcast and GC. Can't wait for this game to come out this summer xD. Hmmm whats this I hear about beta testing o.0 ?
Phrozen Pikachu
Well I enjoyed PSO on the dreamcast and GC. Can't wait for this game to come out this summer xD. Hmmm whats this I hear about beta testing o.0 ?

The closed beta is going to happen in Japan and the deadline for entering it is today.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmmohut.com%2Fforums%2Fforeign-games%2F13959-phantasy-star-online-2-cbt.html&h=gAQH58y_iAQFyeNjjFPR6u3u45ZnSau8EhYf72IOaOMAbdg

That link will take you to the instructions for entering the beta. It is in Japanese, so good luck.
I'm thinking about being a human but worried that they are not strong enough... Meaning that they are good at everything but not like REALLY good at anything... I was going to be a beast since they can take a hit but now I have to figure out something else neutral

Dapper Phantom

I just hope it comes out here. I see little reason why it shouldn't since most of the other PS games made it over.
-Waiting for it to come out in America. I really hope it does, if not, I'll just grab the Japanese version. Looks amazing already.
Don't understand why anyone doubt it being localized. Up until now, we got every Phantasy Star game with the exception of PSP2i. (And that's only because Sega USA dropped support for the PSP) Don't see why Sega would suddenly stop now.

Mega Elder

So excite.

Gonna be spending beeeeellions of dollars on the in game items.

I'll probably start off as human. I'll want to be CAST if they have more accuracy. ACC seems to be mostly important in PS games.
"In Phantasy Star Online 2, the maximum amount of players in a party is 4. However, there are areas where multiple parties can exist at the same time of up to 12 players. This area is called a “Multi Party Area”, and there’s what’s known as the “Multi Party Quest.”

That's really good news!
You can make only one character if you don't use real money gonk

Devoted Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
This looks very impressive. smile

That being said, I had high hopes for Phantasy Star Universe, but... I wasn't impressed by the delivery. sweatdrop

However, PSO2 looks like a solid effort, and I can't wait to learn more. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff