Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently playing the origional version of Persona Three, and I'm just wondering about how to level up quickly? Like, strategies that more experienced gamers prefer. Currently I'm levelling up in Thebel, the first floor of Tartarus, though I'm already past / on the twenty fifth floor in the second block. So what do you all like to do for easy leveling?

Oh, and could you suggest some good Persona?

I'm currently Level Twelve and the Persona in my Posession are:
            Legion Lv 14
            Nigi Mitama Lv 12
            Archangel Lv 10 - Equipped
            Omoikane Lv 7
            Nekomata Lv 5

Any good fusion suggestions?

Thanks for all your help, if you do decide to offer :}
honey frappe
            I'm currently playing the origional version of Persona Three, and I'm just wondering about how to level up quickly? Like, strategies that more experienced gamers prefer. Currently I'm levelling up in Thebel, the first floor of Tartarus, though I'm already past / on the twenty fifth floor in the second block. So what do you all like to do for easy leveling?

Oh, and could you suggest some good Persona?

I'm currently Level Twelve and the Persona in my Posession are:
            Legion Lv 14
            Nigi Mitama Lv 12
            Archangel Lv 10 - Equipped
            Omoikane Lv 7
            Nekomata Lv 5

Any good fusion suggestions?

Thanks for all your help, if you do decide to offer :}

well when i first played persona 3 i didnt really understand the social-aspect of the game so majority of the time the first few months during the game i was just running around thebel killing everything i saw....and by the time i got to the bosses, they werent much of a challenge. (i was playing on normal).

So i guess just spend a little more time in tartarus than you do hang out with people...if you want to level up quicker. biggrin

But, once i understood the social aspect it all came into focus and it was very necessary later in the game to have strong social links. So dont neglect them for too long.

PROTIP: in Persona 3 if your hurt and dont want to heal...you can return to the first floor and everyone will be back @ 100% health. <---very useful later in the game i might add. lol

other than that...ENJOY one of the best RPG's ever created. ^___^

i female persona fan.....not alot out there. <3333 =P
1.max out s.links a.s.a.p. (ones with your current personas or fav personas be best but its up 2 u) and 2. start on a low floor but not one that you get too lil points for then go from floor to floor then once you reach your max floor do it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff