• Money Never Sleeps 200
Thinking about buying it, don't know yet

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gheistly
Do not bother. The game would be wasted on a pleb like you.
yeah whatever you casual just get out of my forum cause I don't need a negative nancy like you

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gheistly
Machine Drum

You took a wrong turn somewhere because this isn't the Chatterbox.
no s**t captain obvious it's the gaming discussion

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gheistly
Machine Drum

Right, and you do not belong here. Which I figured would have been obvious enough with my response but I guess you are too stupid even for that.
no sir I do belong here, trying to see if people played it and what they think so if you don't like what I have posted keep your s**t to yourself and move on to someone else's forum because I don't really care
Buy it. It's worth it if you're into action RPGs. The story is pretty interesting and it has a scare factor at some points.
Gheistly
Machine Drum

Right, and you do not belong here. Which I figured would have been obvious enough with my response but I guess you are too stupid even for that.

dude he is asking if he should buy it now why dont you grow up and stop being a a*****e over the internet

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TranzTeKk
Buy it. It's worth it if you're into action RPGs. The story is pretty interesting and it has a scare factor at some points.
that sounds good to me

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gheistly
Machine Drum

No, but you can go back to the Chatterbox where you and your intellectually deficient kind belong.
I don't have have to, this is my forum and I type what I want to type, and how bout you go to chatterbox where your a*****e trolling tryhard kind belongs and if you don't want to there's an x button on the top right hand corner of your monitor you could click wink

OG Fatcat

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gheistly
Machine Drum

All I am seeing is a lot of unintelligible babbling coming from you.
i know biggrin and if you don't like my unintelligible babbling why are you still here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff