Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Phantom

Anyone here play Osu?
^_^
I do but I suck lol

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer
I do but I suck lol

D: Do you play with mouse or tablet? Practice!
I'm trying to get better ^_^
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer
I do but I suck lol

D: Do you play with mouse or tablet? Practice!
I'm trying to get better ^_^

Mouse. I just got back into it after like a year or more break lol. I'm starting to get okish at it. Doesn't help that I only like songs that are like 5+ stars xp

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer

Mouse. I just got back into it after like a year or more break lol. I'm starting to get okish at it. Doesn't help that I only like songs that are like 5+ stars xp

Yeah, I can imagine taking a break and returning would be a pain x.x
I have a bad habit myself of getting songs out of my range xD
Props to you for playing mouse. I cant seem to ever grasp it that way, so I stick to tablet.
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

Yeah, I can imagine taking a break and returning would be a pain x.x
I have a bad habit myself of getting songs out of my range xD
Props to you for playing mouse. I cant seem to ever grasp it that way, so I stick to tablet.

Lol yeah I don't have a table to use really. You get used to using a mouse. Have to play a little bit with sensitivity until it's perfect though. Hardest part is finding songs I like that are also fun to play. Most of them are boring or don't care for them.

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer

Lol yeah I don't have a table to use really. You get used to using a mouse. Have to play a little bit with sensitivity until it's perfect though. Hardest part is finding songs I like that are also fun to play. Most of them are boring or don't care for them.

Yeah, same here. I tend to venture into the unofficial area when looking for maps. I like the more non-japanese anime music to be honest.
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

Yeah, same here. I tend to venture into the unofficial area when looking for maps. I like the more non-japanese anime music to be honest.

Kinda same but so far the funnest songs have been japanese onry. So far I have only really used ranked songs plus maybe one or two unranked.

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

Kinda same but so far the funnest songs have been japanese onry. So far I have only really used ranked songs plus maybe one or two unranked.

Eh, I have quite a few maps I enjoy that arent japanese :3
I hope to one day join the OWC x.x
Thats my goal, anyways. I suppose to do so, I should get used to playing songs I dont care for xD
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

Eh, I have quite a few maps I enjoy that arent japanese :3
I hope to one day join the OWC x.x
Thats my goal, anyways. I suppose to do so, I should get used to playing songs I dont care for xD

OWC? osu championship?

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer

OWC? osu championship?
Yessir.
Osu World Cup.
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

OWC? osu championship?

Yessir.
Osu World Cup.
I've seen some of the scores of the top people. I'd do so bad in that that I would rank negative lol.

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

OWC? osu championship?

Yessir.
Osu World Cup.

I've seen some of the scores of the top people. I'd do so bad in that that I would rank negative lol.y
Yeah x.x they're up there. Rrtyui and Wubwoofwolf are my faves x3 It was intense because they were against each other last year's cup. I fan-girled hard gonk
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer
Riokko Flac
Prog Drummer

OWC? osu championship?

Yessir.
Osu World Cup.

I've seen some of the scores of the top people. I'd do so bad in that that I would rank negative lol.
y
Yeah x.x they're up there. Rrtyui and Wubwoofwolf are my faves x3 It was intense because they were against each other last year's cup. I fan-girled hard gonk

I've never actually seen any live stream of people playing it. I'm guessing it looks like playing with auto on

Space Phantom

Prog Drummer

I've never actually seen any live stream of people playing it. I'm guessing it looks like playing with auto on

x3 You'd be surprised, actually, but yes, its a little ridiculous to be honest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff