Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

Okay I have been messinga round with glitches in OoT, (Early shadow temple, Early mirror shield, Room skips, boss key skips, Boot/bomb longjumps, Deku tree skip. But i have met an impasse... I can;t beat Gannon without light arrows. Thanks to all these boss key skips i don;t have the bow. you are probably saying "But you need the bow to beat the water temple"

No, you don't You only need the bow to beat gannon so you can stun him with the light arrows. Now, since i didn't have the bow...while i do have the light arrows from zelda, and i can equip it, i cannot get arrows.

Is it possible to beat him without the light arrows?

If not i ill go see if i can buy them...

Cute Sweetheart

I'm not sure, I think you need them for ganondorf first fight. Without then I don't think you can hurt him.

Dangerous Player

Kishin Rinku
I'm not sure, I think you need them for ganondorf first fight. Without then I don't think you can hurt him.

damn i was wanting to avoid having to get them. okay gonna go go get it.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

Only way to beat the game without light arrows is to wrong warp from the Deku Tree.

Cute Sweetheart

Mir Teiwaz

Only way to beat the game without light arrows is to wrong warp from the Deku Tree.

Because that skips to the first fight.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Kishin Rinku
Because that skips to the first fight.

Because it skips to the cutscene directly after the first fight.

Dangerous Player

Mir Teiwaz

but that is boring. sure its teh fastest way to beat the game, but its no fun not being able to do all these glitches.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mir Teiwaz

but that is boring. sure its teh fastest way to beat the game, but its no fun not being able to do all these glitches.

I don't understand. You've already skipped locations and items, so why not one more?

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mir Teiwaz

I suggest just getting the bow. It doesn't seem like you're doing this for speed running purposes, unless you're just looking for new glitches.

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wait, so you're playing Ocarina of Time, and skipping past everything and jumping ahead? The journey's half the story, man.

Dangerous Player

Detective Joe Delahoy
Wait, so you're playing Ocarina of Time, and skipping past everything and jumping ahead? The journey's half the story, man.

yes it is, but when you beat a game enough times, sometimes its fun to just ******** around.

only glitch i still can't do (well 2 i cant do) is the infinite superslide (I can however do the one to get across platforms that you shouldn't normally, like the gerudo bridge) and the bomb hop (I can do a partial bomb hop, but not the one where you stay in the air.)

Dangerous Player

Yoshpet
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mir Teiwaz

I don't understand. You've already skipped locations and items, so why not one more?

Well I have already beaten deku tree. Can;t do it anymore, i went through the portal. (Sure I skipped him earlier, but went back and finished it since i am not skilled enough with a crappy N64 controller to clip through walls) Surprisingly, even with bombs and boomerang, its not much easier.

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rockwarrior v2.0
Detective Joe Delahoy

yes it is, but when you beat a game enough times, sometimes its fun to just ******** around.

only glitch i still can't do (well 2 i cant do) is the infinite superslide (I can however do the one to get across platforms that you shouldn't normally, like the gerudo bridge) and the bomb hop (I can do a partial bomb hop, but not the one where you stay in the air.)

That is a good point, I suppose. And I will admit, I've done some bomb hopping. So silly, so cool.

Dangerous Player

Detective Joe Delahoy
Rockwarrior v2.0
Detective Joe Delahoy

That is a good point, I suppose. And I will admit, I've done some bomb hopping. So silly, so cool.

Allowed me to beat water temple in about 5 minutes.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Go back and get the bow. Obviously, however you skipped that dungeon was a skip not worth your time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff