Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which is the better fighter: Akechi or Jubei?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

crying Onimusha is the best who aggrees and why----which is your favorite or why dont yuu like them---i love them all i'm into those type of games!-----------------------Yagyu Jubei or Samanosuke Akechi?---will they make another--i say YES! 3nodding xd xd xd eek sweatdrop xp
...Zo[N]e...kensan! (Translation: Zo[N]e is in DA HIZZOUSE!)
...Personally, I like the female characters the most, even though you don't get to play as them much. Like Kaede.
xd yea females are kewl especially kaede--but i love the armour that jubei wears-----soooo awesome--i just cant describe! xp
Samonouske is kickass. Never played Onimusha 2, so I never played with Jubei. Bit from what I've seen, he look's pretty lame. smile
DemonicBlade
Samonouske is kickass. Never played Onimusha 2, so I never played with Jubei. Bit from what I've seen, he look's pretty lame. smile

Lame? In terms of gameplay he's actually the better character. He has the power to suck souls without a Gauntlet having to be attatched to his arm and he doesn't have to power it up, but that's your silly opinion.

There are currently THREE games in the Onimusha Triology. Note, I said Trilogy since saddly The last game (Which brings back Samnosuke and puts in Jean Reno) Ends the story. While i haven't played the last, i loved the First two. Killer stuff. too short though.
Yu_Yevon
DemonicBlade

Lame? In terms of gameplay he's actually the better character. He has the power to suck souls without a Gauntlet having to be attatched to his arm and he doesn't have to power it up, but that's your silly opinion.

There are currently THREE games in the Onimusha Triology. Note, I said Trilogy since saddly The last game (Which brings back Samnosuke and puts in Jean Reno) Ends the story. While i haven't played the last, i loved the First two. Killer stuff. too short though.

I said that he LOOKS lame. I never said he was a lame character dude. I'm pretty sure he is, but I meant that he doesn't look as cool as Sam. That's all. Silly opinion..argh. stressed

I just cannot belive that Onimusha 3 is the ending of the series. If you beaten the game, you'd know what I mean. It's impossible to have an ending like that, and NOT have a sequal. It's crazy.
Yu_Yevon
DemonicBlade

ohhhhhhhh but yur forgettin Onimusha Blade Warriors!-----its not as great as the other games but uses all the characters--and hey you've seen the end of the third game there is room for another it almost introduces it!--maybe w/a new character though! like the new one in blade warriors!
Jubei does have one advantage: He's half Oni, and can manipulate oni power my will, whereas Samanosuke requires his gauntlet to tap into any real power. Where Samanosuke ever to lose his gaunltet, the odds he could beat Jubei would be GREATLY lessened.

But I still vote Samanosuke. Jubei lacks any real techniques outside sword fighting, whereas Samanosuke is more or less a perfect warrior. He's extremely proficient in combat with just about any weapon, and a more experienced warrior.

And for the record, Magoichi OWNS Jubei.
Playing as Jaques Blanc (Monsieur Reno's Character) was sweet.
Samanosuke is better though. It was sweet playing through Mont Saint Michel (My favorite bit of france) as a samurai, and they've mapped the place really well.
AriThePirate
Yu_Yevon
DemonicBlade

ohhhhhhhh but yur forgettin Onimusha Blade Warriors!-----its not as great as the other games but uses all the characters--and hey you've seen the end of the third game there is room for another it almost introduces it!--maybe w/a new character though! like the new one in blade warriors!

I think the next one is where Samanosuke gets rid of the gauntlet. (if you play through to the end of 3 you'll find out why. i won't say here though.)
some of the puzzle is tricky, that's why i like about this game.
I've never played Onimusha 2, but I do have and beaten Onimusha 3. I think Samanouske is fricking' awesome. Also Jean Reno's character kicks a** too.

There NEEDS to be an Onimusha 4. They cant make Onimusha 3 end with that and not make an Onimusha 4. Makes no sense.

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*huggles her stuffed version of Jean* hehehe just because his girlfriend gets a gun rather than a sword makes him and her the coolest characters in the game ...
I liked it, the story/game play was very good.
samanosuke GO!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces