Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okage: The Shadow King! It's awsome right? Well, I just wanna know who knows about it! Anyone, anyone? Okay I'll get back to yah!
I Like the battle system, music and graphic, King Stan is equally funny too! Poor Ari though.....
I bought it about two weeks ago. I love it. I think it is really funny. It's sad that it didn't get into the spotlight back when it was released. King stan kinda reminds me of invader Zim. It's kinda sad though that when i go to ask that love fortune teller me best match is king stan........

Professional Friend

I pre-ordered it years ago. This game was th only reason that I really bought a PS2. I love it. To death.
Sister loves it to death. I like it to, style is very cute. xd
never heard of it
I have it and beat it. I usually pick it up every now and then just to train my characters a bit. My Ari is level 99, and everyone else is around their 60's.
I haven't beat mine yet becuase I like to take a lot of time trianing each charcter.
OMG I love this game! *bows down to the almighty topic* My favorite charactors are Stan, and Epros..., This game is one of my all time favorites that just does not get enough public access. .. Im kinda hoping for a sequal that will relase the first game with it like Shadow Hearts did.
My favorites are Ari, Stan, and Epros.
I haven't heard of Okage....but I've heard of Ownage. blaugh
that games awsome but i cant get one every time i got to eb games its sold out stressed
It would have been so much better if the random comments your character could say actually changed something. I only rented it though, so maybe later they do. But yeah, that game is very funny.
Tsugetsu
It would have been so much better if the random comments your character could say actually changed something. I only rented it though, so maybe later they do. But yeah, that game is very funny.

They slightly changed the dialogue sometimes, and they affected your relationship levels with party members, which decided the ultimate item you got in the last chapter of the game. Depending on who liked you the most, you could get various ultimate weapons, the best accessory in the game, or a MEGA stat boost for Ari that made him into the single best character in the game.

Yeah, I really liked Okage. Currently working on a second playthough, but I'm bogged down with work and about a zillion other games that I keep finding/buying/playing.
Never played it......
haven't even heard of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas