Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
By the by I've started up an rp in the Mis/Series rp section called "Ah Yes Reapers" just putting it out there for there seems to be a lack of active Mass Effect rp threads but I'm willing to accpet you with open arms.
♠ Sorry for spamming videos. LAST ONE I SWEAR.
It's long... but worth it!

Really made me wanna rewatch Scooby Doo. :c

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
johnel lance
By the by I've started up an rp in the Mis/Series rp section called "Ah Yes Reapers" just putting it out there for there seems to be a lack of active Mass Effect rp threads but I'm willing to accpet you with open arms.

Just gonna plug that link in right there.

And just because, this:
User Image
I feel like that picture is just begging for a face swap but I lack the shoop skills or the motivation to do it.

Dapper Fatcat

SPOILER ALERT! I don't want anyone getting butthurt. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I know I'm not the only one who thought this, but in the Destroy choice(destroying all synthetics), why is EDI still alive? And since Shepard can survive, how? You're basically being kept alive by synthetics. So is Garrus.

hmmm.

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
soren_alenko
johnel lance

And just because, this:
User Image

I actually made a version in the regular forums for people to play that didn't want to be involved in a guild. You can find the non-guild version here Thank you for posting the ohter like though.

Also in relation to the picture it seems like it would get uncomfortable after awhile to wear the face makeup for the EDI costume.
soren_alenko
johnel lance

And just because, this:
User Image

I saw those guys at my last convention. They made my day. c':

Dapper Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Brandisher 100
Holy s**t, that Joker and EDI cosplay pair. That's just charming beyond belief.

Also, NyteSama, the combination of your avatar and your sig had me in gigglefits. kudos~

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
EmilyRaynebow
SPOILER ALERT! I don't want anyone getting butthurt. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I know I'm not the only one who thought this, but in the Destroy choice(destroying all synthetics), why is EDI still alive? And since Shepard can survive, how? You're basically being kept alive by synthetics. So is Garrus.

hmmm.
Thats why theres no real "good" choice for the endings, because EDI does die and everyone still living has to deal with their synthetics suddenly not working.

Dapper Fatcat

-Radiant-Abyss-
EmilyRaynebow

hmmm.
Thats why theres no real "good" choice for the endings, because EDI does die and everyone still living has to deal with their synthetics suddenly not working.

Shepard (in reality) would die anyway so it's pointless crying

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Well, the latest episode of LaserTime sure was something, but I'm not sure if I can post it here. Oh well, I'm sure one of you may find it on your own, and if you do, it's in the third part, kind of towards the end.

On another note, if you're over 18, go to www.lasertimepodcast.com and listen to the latest episode of LaserTime with headphones on.

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
Hey guess what IGN asked why peopel hate EA. By asking EA why people hate EA....so is this a sign of impending Reaper invasion or just more human stupidity?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
johnel lance
Hey guess what IGN asked why peopel hate EA. By asking EA why people hate EA....so is this a sign of impending Reaper invasion or just more human stupidity?

Bolth.
Question: Why do people argue over the choice of wanting to play as either Male-Shepard or Female-Shepard? Seems silly to me.

Dapper Fatcat

Because of Garrus Vakarian.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas