Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I dont think there will be any problem promoting 50k, I'm sure everyone thats played the multiplayer for more than a few days has atleast 1 level 20 lol.

Banshees...they suck ._. Saved a team mate from being insta-killed today though from one, that was cool o:

And damn, each new weapon seems like its quite the beast.

Professional Nerd

I think the Banshees spawning randomly is kind of bullshit honestly. :/ Like hey you guys didn't complete the last objective so now we're going to punish everyone who plays this weekend!

Eh, my birthday is on Saturday so I'll probably get a couple new games so I won't be bothering with ME3 this weekend anyway.

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
Junimaia
I'll just leave this here...

She's so adorable! <3

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
So this afternoon I made myself a cocktail that I've been toying with for awhile. Turian Brandy. Think I nailed it. Recipe is on my facebook fanpage. 3nodding
Turian Brandy: A Mass Effect Coctail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just me enjoying some Turian Brandy.

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
Preston886
So this afternoon I made myself a cocktail that I've been toying with for awhile. Turian Brandy. Think I nailed it. Recipe is on my facebook fanpage. 3nodding

Truly you are a genuis. Also how did it taste?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
johnel lance
Preston886

Not bad for my 1st cocktail. I may have used a bit too much of the citrus vodka and recommend 3oz instead. Then again, I may not have stirred it enough for myself. But the general consensus between my friends and I was:

User Image

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Preston886
johnel lance
Preston886

Not bad for my 1st cocktail. I may have used a bit too much of the citrus vodka and recommend 3oz instead. Then again, I may not have stirred it enough for myself. But the general consensus between my friends and I was:

User Image

My friend, this is the thing for you.

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
soren_alenko
Preston886
johnel lance
Preston886

User Image

Oh my goodness, that's awesome. xD I wish I had someone to make them with.

Unforgiving Tactician

Junimaia
I'll just leave this here...

...She's not alone... except in my case, a lot more squealing and running

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Samani
soren_alenko
Preston886
johnel lance
Preston886

User Image

I'm surprised those cocktails aren't on the Drunken Moogle's website.

In any case, I'm gonna try and make another cocktail but this themed after Ghostbusters. Ecto Cooler Cocktail or something like that.

Oh, has anyone downloaded the Rebellion Pack yet? How are the new characters and objectives? I'm really glad BioWare listened to the 60k+ upset fans when they almost added Protheans to multiplayer. Shows progress and wins some of us back. However, I don't believe it should have been made free. The Resurgence Pack DLC I understand because it was already on the disc, but the new DLC? Meh.

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
Preston886
Samani
soren_alenko
Preston886
johnel lance
Preston886

User Image

I'm surprised those cocktails aren't on the Drunken Moogle's website.

In any case, I'm gonna try and make another cocktail but this themed after Ghostbusters. Ecto Cooler Cocktail or something like that.

Oh, has anyone downloaded the Rebellion Pack yet? How are the new characters and objectives? I'm really glad BioWare listened to the 60k+ upset fans when they almost added Protheans to multiplayer. Shows progress and wins some of us back. However, I don't believe it should have been made free. The Resurgence Pack DLC I understand because it was already on the disc, but the new DLC? Meh.

The new objectives are pretty fun. At least the container one is. I haven't gotten any of the new characters, but I played a game with a Cerberus one on my squad, I really want one now!
I didn't know Bioware had the Phoenix originally planned as Protheans; I thought the fan community just guessed and they were wrong. I'm glad Bioware changed it though.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I think the Cerberus Adept is pretty damn cool. Vorcha Soldier, haven't played it yet. (the boyfriend got them)

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oooh yay, theres now things like "Gear Bonus" for the equipment area, and I have gotten one that gives me a 5% boost to assault rifles, and they seem to be upgradeable too just like weapons, and plenty of them.

Googled and saw someone posting about one giving a bonus to melee damage and one giving you some boost and an extra grenade o: so thats cool.

Havent tried the new maps or seen the new characters yet.
Will Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 be released as one package?

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Grudgehammer
Will Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 be released as one package?

Probably, but that won't be for a while, and if it's done, it'll only be for the 360 and PC since ME1 will never be on the PS3.

On that note, it may not happen since ME1s distribution rights lie with Microsoft and not EA (who owns the distribution rights to ME2 & 3).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff