Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
User Image
"Forever...

The main reasons I enjoy ME are Fem Shep and Tali. <3

...and ever."
User Image

Professional Nerd

I really hope the DLC information turns out to be legit, sounds awesome.

I honestly wouldn't mind if all the DLC (aside from the Extended Cut obviously) for ME3 is multiplayer. Well, I really want a retake Omega DLC too.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Zombie Ryu
    I really hope the DLC information turns out to be legit, sounds awesome.

I honestly wouldn't mind if all the DLC (aside from the Extended Cut obviously) for ME3 is multiplayer. Well, I really want a retake Omega DLC too.

If the Phoenix Classes turn out to be the Protheans, then it ruins Javik's character as being the LAST PROTHEAN.

It's like, where the hell were you 2 a-holes the whole time? Where did you 2 hide during the whole Reaper invasion during Javik's cycle? Who brought you guys back?

It just cheapens the effect of Javik.

Also Vorcha? I personally don't want to play as them.

Why not a Turan Infiltrator like Garrus? Maybe an Asari Sentinel?

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If Vorcha somehow have a regen ability where they could recover 1 health bar during a wave, maybe 2 at level 5 for its race trait, that'd be pretty cool o:

But i have no idea what to expect from these guys.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
-Radiant-Abyss-
If Vorcha somehow have a regen ability where they could recover 1 health bar during a wave, maybe 2 at level 5 for its race trait, that'd be pretty cool o:

But i have no idea what to expect from these guys.

I doubt they'll give them health regen, they already forgot Krogan had a health regen and immunity to Rachni acid. confused
Considering the multiplayer really isn't canon, I can't really say that a Prothean class would be that weird. Javik is an actual character.

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lost Dynamis
Considering the multiplayer really isn't canon, I can't really say that a Prothean class would be that weird. Javik is an actual character.

If that's true, than why did they bother writing in story/multiplayer tie in dialog between Shepard and Hackett? "We'll keep this location occupied"/"I'll send in a strike team to keep Cerberus busy"
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

If that's true, than why did they bother writing in story/multiplayer tie in dialog between Shepard and Hackett? "We'll keep this location occupied"/"I'll send in a strike team to keep Cerberus busy"

Who said that he was referring to to the multiplayer? All I took it as was he sent soldiers to that area because they were crucial for the power in that part of the galaxy.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

It is cannon, it's like anything with Mass Effect. We make our own stories around it.

Our Shepard's defined the universe we came to play in, much like the multiplayer.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lost Dynamis
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

Who said that he was referring to to the multiplayer? All I took it as was he sent soldiers to that area because they were crucial for the power in that part of the galaxy.
I dont see how the MP ISNT cannon, as the reaper/geth/cerby threat are spread all across the galaxy, and we take the handle of the grunts fighting against them at key locations and are always a threat, hence the need to keep militarized people in areas all the time, ready to fight the next invading people.
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

I dont see how the MP ISNT cannon, as the reaper/geth/cerby threat are spread all across the galaxy, and we take the handle of the grunts fighting against them at key locations and are always a threat, hence the need to keep militarized people in areas all the time, ready to fight the next invading people.

Because I don't think there's a war going on a Firebase White that needs an infinite amount of troops to defend.

The way I'm looking at it. It doesn't make sense. In term of a timeline;

If you just escaped Earth and you promote just about anyone. It doesn't make sense because you haven't even left earth, those races aren't loyal to you, and those areas havent even come to Reaper/Cerberus attack.

There's too many holes that just don't make sense.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

Because I don't think there's a war going on a Firebase White that needs an infinite amount of troops to defend.

If you just escaped Earth and you promote just about anyone. It doesn't make sense because you haven't even left earth, those races aren't loyal to you, and those areas havent even come to Reaper/Cerberus attack.

The multiplayer characters are known as N7 Special Ops, (an unofficial designation) are comprised of mercenaries, Alliance soldiers, and etc. to defend and capture key locations from hostile forces in the galaxy. Within the single player campaign, they are referred to several times, namely by Shepard and Hackett after completion of certain missions.
soren_alenko
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
Nero-Sama
Lost Dynamis

The multiplayer characters are known as N7 Special Ops, (an unofficial designation) are comprised of mercenaries, Alliance soldiers, and etc. to defend and capture key locations from hostile forces in the galaxy. Within the single player campaign, they are referred to several times, namely by Shepard and Hackett after completion of certain missions.

Okay so let me say this again.

Why exactly are Geth fighting an area of space which they aren't even near? Why are you using a character which isn't even loyal to you, such as the Geth? An why are you defending a key location that hasnt even been touched?

Explain these plot holes to me.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Lost Dynamis
soren_alenko
Lost Dynamis

Why exactly are Geth fighting an area of space which they aren't even near? Why are you using a character which isn't even loyal to you, such as the Geth? An why are you defending a key location that hasnt even been touched?

1.) The geth have gone beyond the Veil before. They're still beyond the Veil. It's just most of them are still within it. Also, look at it from a gameplay standpoint; fighting the same enemy in the same place will get boring, thus people wouldn't want to play that map, and eventually the game anymore.

2.) Shepard isn't the only one fighting this war. In case you haven't noticed (which I'm guessing you haven't) is that the whole galaxy is at war, and everyone is involved.

3.) The locations *have* been touched. Shepard initially takes the place (usually), and the N7 Special Ops are there to prevent the enemy faction from taking it back.

Use your noggin kid. You'll be surprised what you can figure out.
soren_alenko
Lost Dynamis
soren_alenko
Lost Dynamis

1.) The geth have gone beyond the Veil before. They're still beyond the Veil. It's just most of them are still within it. Also, look at it from a gameplay standpoint; fighting the same enemy in the same place will get boring, thus people wouldn't want to play that map, and eventually the game anymore.

2.) Shepard isn't the only one fighting this war. In case you haven't noticed (which I'm guessing you haven't) is that the whole galaxy is at war, and everyone is involved.

3.) The locations *have* been touched. Shepard initially takes the place (usually), and the N7 Special Ops are there to prevent the enemy faction from taking it back.

Use your noggin kid. You'll be surprised what you can figure out.

1. Love how you answered 1/3 of the question.

Why would Geth be attacking a Batarian Colony?

Why would Geth be attacking HALF of these colonies? Geth have been pushed back to their homeworlds throughout the entire storyline of the game, and yet it's canon they they continue to attack worlds across the galaxy for... Fun, I'm guessing.

2. What the hell are you even TALKING about We're talking about Geth here, what does this have to do with whose helping Shepard?

3. Except without a timeline, none of this is anything but speculation; A. The Geth didn't ever attack any planets. They were always inside their own space system while at war with the Quarians. B. If I 'promote' a soldier while Shepard is still on Mars. Why exactly am I fighting Reaperss on Firebase Dagger when the Cerberus is holding civilians captive?

Javik being alive was a big deal. Shepard thought it wasnt possible for a Prothean to be alive and here one is.

Okay now an infinite number of Protheans are alive. Hey! We could rebuild the entire planet with Protheans all sent to defend earth! Why? WELL BECAUSE, THAT'S WHY. No reason, no one cares, people just need to accept that a whole batallion of Protheans are running ravage through Earth.

That's great logic, Soren. Absolutely sound. I love how it makes a whole lick of 0 sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff